“5 stars is too less”

Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 41
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend ended up in this little colorful restaurant without having it planned. Since the very beginning the owner (Stefano) made us feel really welcome and confortable. He's a real manager in the old fashioned italian way like we all love. He knows his job and he really loves it. Just ask him what is better to eat and drink and you will not be disappointed. We personally had a 1.2kg Fiorentina steak with baked potatoes, a quarto of the local wine and the dessert. Everything was really over the top and the price was fair.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We all enjoyed our meal and had fabulous service- pity they took their annual holidays when we in Sinalunga as we only got to visit once

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for dinner with friends - warm welcome, great atmosphere and good service. Food was really tasty as always and varied - extensive menu but always ask for the day's specials as they alone give you an excellent choice. Mixed antipasti are a meal in themselves! Restaurant very popular with local people, always a very encouraging sign! we have never been disappointed and it is great value for money - a really good, local restaurant to visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I previously gave this restaurant a five. Today we were told we needed to leave by 2pm as we did not have a reservation. This is fair enough until I realized that there were several empty tables on the patio. It was a chilly day so I supposed people wanted to eat inside. I wish we had been given a choice to eat on the patio as we had to rush through our meal and I was looking at my watch every ten minutes or so. We should have walked out when we were told we needed to leave at 2pm. We arrived at 12:35 pm and the service is slow. Our food did not arrive until 1pm and we only ordered first course because of the time. The food was good except for the pici with fungi. The sauce on this course was lacking. Also, if you are not a native you are not treated as well. I suppose that the regulars make more money for the restaurant. We only come twice a year. Very dissapointed. I would suggest not going on a Sunday afternoon if you are not a regular.

1  Thank 757Jlynn
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here by complete chance driving back to Rome from Siena and what a wonderful surprise. The food was exceptional. The service was good and the waiter was happy to put a meal together for us (if you are tired of deciding all the excellent options on Italian menus). We thorougly enjoyed. It is one of the more memorable meals I had in Italy. The location is out of the way, but if you're in the area, don't miss it.