“Bellissimo!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Celeste C
Versailles, France
“Bellissimo!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at this charming home this summer. It is beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable and has magnificent views of the Tuscan countryside. I loved waking up to the views from the bedroom. Absolutely wonderful inside and out!
The owners have paid close attention to detail in ensuring the house is equipped with everything their guests may need. They have also put together an informative binder of all the best places to visit and eat at. They even provide and pay for a cell phone and internet key for their guests. They are genuinely interested in their guests having a great experience.
It is well located and close in proximity to several authentic villages that are not overly crowded with tourists, our favorites were Pienza and Cetona.
There is a farm we liked very much, called il Poggio, in the village that the house is in, Celle sur Rigo, selling their own products which were delicious.
There is also a small grocery store in this village that has everything we needed, which is very convenient. The owner is nice and be sure to ask him if you don't see something you are looking for because he most likely has it.
The property is private, very clean, well maintained and is accurately described and presented in the owners description and photos and the owners are very kind, available and helpful.
I can say enough good things about this property and would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend it for your visit to this region of Italy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Entire experience was great
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Aug 2014
Thank you for your kind review! We take pride in our house and are very happy when someone appreciates what we have done with our property. I hope that someday you return to La Ginestra!
Australia
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

29 Aug 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at La Ginestra. You have discovered the many things to do and see very near La Ginestra. I look forward to your return someday!
Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
29 Aug 2014
We love La Ginestra and I'm glad you enjoyed it also. Your comment about the bed is quite correct. My wife and I searched very thoroughly for all of the items that "make up" La Ginestra. We hope that you return some day.
MA/Naples, FL
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
29 Aug 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at La Ginestra! I'm happy that you liked it and our area of Tuscany. We hope that you return someday.
California
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
29 Aug 2014
I'm glad you chose La Ginestra for your honeymoon retreat! As you say..it is the perfect place for a peaceful, tranquil stay in a beautiful area of Tuscany. I appreciate your kind words!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing