“This place is amazing!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Trullo Fico

Trullo Fico and its private pool and patio lined with ancient olive trees
The ibiza style sofas These beds were made for lounging
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The ibiza style sofas
These beds were made for lounging
The Living Room
The kitchen and dining space
An eclectic bunch of seats
The Snug with fireplace and vintage sofas
The Snug with beautiful sideboard
The White room
The Orange room
The Orange Room's egyptian cotton sheets
The Retro room, twin
The Retro room, double
A wet room
A cheeky snooze?
Ostuni's magnificant piazza - our neighbouring town
Our favourite bar in Ostuni, Gipas 111
Pilone beach - about 7km from Trullo Fico
Ceglie main piazza - our other neighbouring town
Local town, Cisternino
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TVtype
London
“This place is amazing!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

I was badly in need of a break from my kids when I went to this place with a group of mum friends. I was completely blown away by it. The interior is very stylish without sacrificing comfort. Every detail had been thought of from the welcome pack as we arrived to the surround sound outside by the pool area to the super-comfortable beds. For a frazzled mum the fact that the rooms were completely pitch black, allowing maximum sleep, was a big bonus. It also made me think it would be great to bring the kids back to. We were lucky enough to have gorgeous weather, even though it was March, so lounged by the pool most of the weekend, reading books and eating delicious food in the fantastic covered eating area. There are also brilliant restaurants in nearby Ostuni and I can honestly say that the food I ate here was some of the best I've eaten in Italy. It's the kind of place that I would definitely come back to with the family. It has a trampoline in it's gorgeous grounds, table tennis and an enclosed olive grove to wander in. Having said that it also offered the perfect grown up escape from the kids. The kind of place that would be perfect, too, if you wanted nothing more than to eat great food, listen to relaxing music by the pool and generally chill out. On second thoughts, might leave the kids behind next time too...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing