All reviewsnice hotelfour star hotelvisit colognefront desk staffgood sizegermanytraintaxiphantasialandstopovereurosupermarketminibar
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Needed to stay in Hürth for business. The city is not really worth visiting. Cologne is close but public transportation from the hotel to Cologne is bad (50 minutes, bus 720 and tram 18). The standard of the rooms are rather 3 star. Clean but nothing special. Overall satisfying hotel. Would go again for a better room rate and with a car.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H+ Hotel Koeln Hurth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I spent 2 nights and, to my biggest surprise, in a small single bed. I didn't even know that still existed in hotels. Unfortunately I'm not even sure if the linen was really fresh when I came in, for it had a smell and a few hairs.
Wifi got lost on a regular basis what was inconvenient. The refrigerator, which I wanted to use for my water, was locked. The overall look of the hotel is clean, but cold and boring. The personal was polite, but nothing more. Nice breakfast buffet though.
But the announced 4stars are hard to understand in this case.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H+ Hotel Koeln Hurth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on business. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient and the dinner and breakfast were surprisingly good.
My big issue was the wifi- although 'free', it didn't work.... I travel extensively and my number 1 priority is to be able to work from my hotel- no working wifi is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't stay again
My colleague in another room experienced exactly the same issue.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H+ Hotel Koeln Hurth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Guest
thank you from Hürth for your detailed and honest feedback! Please let us know the next time, if something is wrong - please contact us! We are 24 hours for our guests in order to meet or resolve any wishes or deficiencies immediately.
Your feedback is very helpful to help you and our future guests to have an unforgettable stay.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity to convince you of our H+ Hotel

Reviewed 31 March 2017

welcome back to last century! well this hotel is very decent, but you feel like it's stuck in the past... too traditional, too impersonal, not a bit surprising... you get bored from the very first minute.
Moreover this hotel is not ideally located if you come here to visit Cologne. Taxi course is 20 euro or you have at least 1 hour trip using public transportation (walk + bus + train)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H+ Hotel Koeln Hurth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Reviewed 21 January 2017

This was a pleasant surprise! The hotel is situated in the north of Cologne, centre is about 10 km away and easily accessible by nearbiy bus, railway or car..
Hotel itself is good, rooms are a bit small but clean and adequate with good beds, good bathroom with nice shower.
Fairly quiet outside we had a very comfortable night and great breakfast in the morning..
Parking is plenty and free
In short, no negatives whatsoever..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H+ Hotel Koeln Hurth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Your Team from RAMADA Hotel Hürth-Köln