See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Due to skiing in Austria we had to stay one night in a hotel near Ulm-Memmingen. We picked Feyrer for the good price on the Family-room, which turned out to be a little improvised. Improvised doesn't mean bad: it was actually a big room with good beds, clean, etc. Good WIFI and the restaurant was a treat. Next morning we found out that the breakfast was just as great. Hotel Feyer is certainly worth my recommendation.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Willem K
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We were on our way to Italy and it was a perfect stop. Easy to reach.
We had a 2 month old baby and asked for a room with enough space to put in the babybed. The room we got was very spacious and the hallway was this big we even could install the bed there (normally he sleeps in his own bedroom).

We had no wifi-issues i think.

In the evening we had dinner at their restaurant and I must say this was really good quality and not expensive at all. For a very decent prices the dishes were sophisticated and "decorated".

The reception was very friendly, the breakfast was good with a lot of choices.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VD_kjoeti
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Really nice hotel and excellent breakfast. The service are very fine. Stayed there for one night on our way to Italy. It is nearby A7 and easy to find. If you arrive during the night you get a code by mail to enter your room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I thought the hotel was fantastic. Used as an overnighter between days at Legoland. It was a 25 minute drive from there. I think it would be a great place to stay to see sights in the area of Ulm. It was a very comfortable hotel with large rooms and hallways...very not typical of Europe. The breakfast buffet was nice. Dining staff was helpful and pleasant. Desk person was also helpful and pleasant. The after hours procedure for getting the key worked without flaw. My only complaint is because there was no air conditioning it would have been nice to have a fan to pull the cool night air in through the patio door. Thanks for a nice stay Hotel Feyrer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

May be if you are so called "white collar" you can expect respect. But if you are hardworking person you will be treatten in this hotel as a second class customer. I was in this hotel with group of six Polish workers, for our stay paid by company. It was two weeks stay, because of confusion in booking according to needs of hotel team we were transfered from rooms to rooms, and it was ussually made in the time when we were in job, so our belongings were removed by the cleaners to our new rooms. When we came back to hotel we were forced to recognaise where are belongings of one of each of us because they were completelly mixed (for example I lived in room 126 and received information that my new room is 109, but my things were in few different rooms where lived the others members of our group). It is happened that laptop one of my collegues was floaded by the cleaners - we feld in this hotel totally disrespected.

Room Tip: If you are hardworking person from the "worst part of Europe" avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business