All reviewsfurnishingsulmkeystopbathroom
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked this hotel as a stop-over on a trip down to the Alps. The existing reviews played a part, as did the helpful communications we received from them when we made enquiries.

The experience in the flesh bore that out perfectly. Staff were very helpful indeed and tried very hard to be of help. The car park was full, so one of the staff said to me that it was no problem for me to park my old car in her own garage! She proceeded to give me the key and let me get on with it. I would never have suggested such a thing myself and was blown away by how far she went to help out.

Our room was fairly Germanic in terms of its furnishings, but that should not be taken as a criticism (hard-wearing, durable and quality materials that would no doubt be good for many years to come). It was huge. We had a large double bed, as well as a sofa, coffee table and desk and there was still a large floor area, on which I joked we could have held a tumbling contest!

The bathroom was great and we had a peaceful night's sleep at this hotel.

I thought the price was very reasonable indeed and would recommend the Gastof Rossle without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had a nice experience with the service, the comfort of the room 209 on the 2nd floor, located on the north face of the hotel, was spacious, clean, ample bathroom. We had a well prepared dinner. The buffet breakfast, included in the price, was good. The hotel is conveniently located at 13 Km. from downtown Ulm. The Gastof Rössie is the facility I will return on my next trip to Ulm.

Room Tip: North side rooms are cooler on summer.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pedro Julian C
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stayed in Gasthof Rossle on our way to Austria.

It's a typical Bavarian style hotel in a quiet town very close to Ulm. By car it was just a couple of minutes away, staff was very hospitable.

Rooms are clean and very spacious and we also had a great dinner in the restaurant. Though we stayed just one night we would definately stay here again, also for a longer period.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We did not stay at the Hotel but enjoyed our Lunch there.
There is no site to review the Restaurant independently.

Everything from Food, Ambiente, proffessionalism to Service was Excellent.
However there was one exception at the end time of setteling the bill I felt pressured by the Waitres suggesting into rounding up the payment.
Not used to this style of habits around here.
Nevertheless all in all very pleased and will return.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Couldn't get a room in Ulm center, so looked around and found this place in Senden, 5 mins away. Quite traditional with spacious rooms decorated well with solid furnishings and a big comfortable bed. Very nice bathroom, and all scrupulously clean. Warm in sub-zero outside temps. Excellent restaurant serving very generous portions of delicious hearty food. What a find.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business