This hotel was wonderful and we are looking forward to returning. We booked here for 3 nights at the end of our weeks stay in the region. We only decided to stay here as it was close to our football teams training location, and we were spending the week watching their games.
But wish we had spent the whole week there now!
We had a room at the back, so didnt have a great view but the room was still lovely. It was air conditioned, very spacious and comfortable. Daily maid service which even included picking up our general items and neatly piling them for us (not the tidiest of people...)!
The meals were great. You eat on the 3rd floor and can eat inside or outside on a large balcony area. As we were in a large group we could only eat inside, but you could book tables in either area at the start of your holiday. Breakfast was a buffet, but had fruits, cereals, breads, fried, cheeses, meats, youghurts, musleis, jams and much more! You were served coffee at the table by the staff but tea and juices were part of the buffet so you could help yourself.
Dinner was also a buffet but the choice was great! Every night there were 3 starters, 2 soups, 2 main courses (and then select veg / extras), 2 veggie options and 3 deserts. There was also a big bread selection, a salad bar, selection of sauces and a cheese board selection. Now my boyfriend managed to have an 8 course meal one night from all of this (he liked his food!). And the rest of us (normal people) had 4 - 5 courses every night.
One night we had a BBQ out on the balcony and it was great! Everything was cooked fresh in front of you, we were stuffed by the end.
The hotel itself has its own mini spa. Included in the room charge you can go into this and his has a pool, sun terrace, saunas, steam rooms, a gym and a solarium. There are also treatments available but these are at an extra cost. The pool and sun terrace area have a bar in which you are served from your seat / spot in the pool. The area supplies its own towels and dressing robes which can be left in the spa area to be washed etc.
The main spa is connected to the hotel but you do have to pay extra to go in there. We didnt get the chance but heard it was definately worth the extra money (about €20 for a day).
Overall wonderfull place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the vineyards of Eastern Styria "Das Sonnreich Loipersdorf" offers direct access to the Loipersdorf Thermal Spa and features its own 3,000 m² spa area. Free WiFi is available. The hotel has a 38-metre indoor pool and an extensive fitness area. A wide range of massages and beauty treatments is available. The spacious rooms are air-conditioned and feature satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, and tea kettles. Guests can dine at the Restaurant Styria, which has a large terrace with panoramic views or have a drink at the lobby bar. Tennis courts and 6 golf courses are close by. Graz is only 65 km away. Free parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Das Sonnreich Thermenhotel Loipersdorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Loipersdorf Spa And Conference
- Hotel Loipersdorf Loipersdorf
- Hotel Loipersdorf Conference