My wife and I stayed here for a much needed relaxation time. Booked an executive room and got a beautiful room with open bathtub on the 5th floor overlooking the beautiful hills. Half board was included and the quality of the food was outstanding. All very fresh and tasting very well. Good wine selection too. The thermal bath are a bit confusing at first but once we found our way around the area we had a very pleasant time in the hot bubbly water. When we arrived late afternoon it was almost empty and quiet, the next morning however, the place was packed with seniors. Must have been a special or something. Took away a bit of the amazement we experienced the day before. Overall though, highly recommended. Friendly staff, clean sheets and comfortable bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the vineyards of Eastern Styria "Das Sonnreich Loipersdorf" offers direct access to the Loipersdorf Thermal Spa and features its own 3,000 m² spa area. Free WiFi is available. The hotel has a 38-metre indoor pool and an extensive fitness area. A wide range of massages and beauty treatments is available. The spacious rooms are air-conditioned and feature satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, and tea kettles. Guests can dine at the Restaurant Styria, which has a large terrace with panoramic views or have a drink at the lobby bar. Tennis courts and 6 golf courses are close by. Graz is only 65 km away. Free parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Das Sonnreich Thermenhotel Loipersdorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Loipersdorf Spa And Conference
- Hotel Loipersdorf Loipersdorf
- Hotel Loipersdorf Conference