Alpen Adria Hotel & Spa
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Panorama Binter(Weissensee)
  • Room Service
All reviewsindoor and outdoor poolshotel offerdelicious foodcommunicationpersonnelcuisinewinteraustria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2017

One of the nicest weekends recently, perfect communication regarding reservation, exccelent wellcome and stay over, delicious food, cooperative personal and nice farewel gesture. Like to come back for sure.

Room Tip: very nice and confortable and spacy
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

friendly atmosphere (waiter - speaking and greeting many languages), great spa, delicious food (large choice, big portions), quite area, cozy and warm rooms. 100m from lake, 15min to ski resort (Nassfeld), 25min from highway

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

It is very good hotel and its have everything you need. Nassfeld ski area is about 15 minutes by car. You have a free bus every 20 minutes from hotel to Nassfeld. Hotel offer good breakfast and dinner, sauna, spa... my recommendation!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I was interested to know what sort of stay we might have here so we booked in for a couple of nights.

Don't be misled. This is not a cheap joint but a pretty stylish 4* hotel. As it was out of season they gave us an upgrade which was nice although the room we had was strange - a two storey set of double rooms. I am not sure they needed to do that but it was interesting and we had a room with very good views over the lake and to the mountains beyond.

We had a half board package so it was a great opportunity to sample the cuisine which they describe as "gourmet". It was actually very good although the salad buffet in our view left quite a lot to be desired. It did not have the variety we expected but I have a feeling that there is a difference of perception of what is expected.

The breakfast, on the other hand, was the best I have sampled in Austria. A very wide range of items and in addition, which you do not often see, a lady cooking your fried eggs and bacon before your very eyes to order. Exactly what I wanted! On reflection I could not fault the breakfast.

Nice touches which are quite normal in Austria - when you arrive you get a table and it is your table until you leave.The good thing about this is that you actually get to know your neighbours and can strike up a relationship which we did. Also you just walk nonchalantly into the dining room and go to your table and not worry about the formailty of being shown around! And we did not finish our wine on the first night. I kid you not - they had preserved wjht was left and put it back on the table for the next night. That is caring!

The room was comfortable and the mattress very good; a good night's sleep was possible. They provide you with gowns and towels in your room for the saunas etc - something which is very necessary but not often seen in my experience. We did not try the wellness centre facilities as we were there on business and jhad little time but I suspect they met the various needs.

On the down side not all the staff have learned to smile including some of the most senior personnel. It is so simple but so ignored. It got better though as our stay progressed.

All in all this is a good hotel and they look after you but then at the price they charge this should be expected. This should not be taken as a criticism of their rates, merely a statement of expectation given what they charge.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Everything was excellent:spa area,indoor and outdoor pool ,room ,breakfast ,dinner,playing area for children.staff was very friendly.I recommend for everyone who want to stay in a very nice and friendly location.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family