Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$79
Booking.com$79
Travelocity$76
Hotels.com$76
Orbitz.com$76
Hurb$82
All reviews complimentary breakfast awesome hotel first floor restaurant attached raja seat walkable distance well maintained and clean madikeri city easy access hot water house keeping idli ambience rooms cons honey hygiene
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Excellent stay in an affordable price. Food was awesome in all aspects. Need a little improvement on washroom arrangements. Close to most of the tourist place which can be covered in a single day. Value for money

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Myself Shinoj Mk from Dreamfinch Travels Mangalore

We visited the hotel on 12/01/21 for 01 night but extend it to another night

Rooms are good

Food upto the mark

Toilets needs some maintenance

Overall good

Anyone of you planning Domestic or International tours kindly contact Dreamfinch @9845436235 for all packages

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

We had ruled out homestay options in Madikeri due to the Covid situation and preferred to stick to a known hotel chain. Therefore decided on Treebo Fort Mercara after reading reviews across sites. We had also checked out the room options and noticed this hotel had these large spacious rooms, which we booked.
Fort Mercara is within a shopping complex and the front side of the shopping complex is pretty run down. Our first impression was not positive. But this quickly changed to a positive impression due to the immediate help provided by the hotel staff in parking our car and the checkin experience. I would like to appreciate Manoj and Iyyapan in this regard. The hotel itself could be more brightly lit but it wasn't too dull either.
The room was as spacious as advertised. The beds were comfortable with clean covers. Hot water was available from the Onset which I've sorely missed in many of our other vacation trips. We did notice some minor water seepage in one wall connected to the bathroom but decided to ignore this as it was in a corner.
We enjoyed the food from their restaurant and pretty happy with the complimentary breakfast options provided. Even otherwise there are good vegetarian restaurants available within walking distance of the hotel.
We spent a lot of time walking and visiting close by tourist attractions and shops. The hotel is located at a prime location enabling easy access. Autos were also generally available.
To wrap things up, all tourists will end up buying the spices, chocolates and homemade wines for sale. We've done the same bringing this vacation trip to a happy ending!

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Mr. Manoj was very helpful to us and good person.hotel is near to market, currently renovation is going. When I see the exterior. I think I booked a wrong hotel for me. When I went to receptionist then I found I got a great room.for my family. Thanks Manoj

1  Thank Pankajsolankijain
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Breakfast options to be more ,I was thinking of Getting traditional breakfast when it was showed in the information Slides,But the staff were very Supportive and courteous, The service was Superb , I would like to prefer this Hotel for my Friends .

1  Thank sharthgowdaraju