All reviews sightseeing places the ground floor hotel is located madikeri town operative tariff cleanliness hospitality
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Dear travellers, do stay in this hotel.

Why?
Cons

- Room is not clean
- Has very Bad smell
- Does not have good Parking
- The bed is dirty as the room
- NO AC as described on the website
- Too costly for the condition of room
- Broken doors

Pros
+ Near to city
+ Complimentary Breakfast

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rajeev_bhat
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

When called for room availability, person committed rooms at lower rate and complementary breakfast, on arrival the rates were increased to 4k including breakfast, morning they denied fr complementary breakfast, food quality worst, stay worst continuous power fluctuation, non descent behaviour of staff...
Overall a worst experience in my journey calender....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

If you are like me in wanting to stay in a well ventilated, well- maintained hotel with perfectly clean linen and washrooms, then I would say you would be disappointed with this hotel. I arrived late in the night after having informed the hotel twice about my late arrival, still, the manager shocked me by saying that he had to put me up in a different hotel. I was panic stricken at night 11 pm thinking how bad that new hotel would be. Later after coming to prestige room, I realized that the other room is spacious and well ventilated. The room here is very cramped and stinky. the floors get muddy if you put your wet foot on. That's how they were cleaned; if at all they cleaned it. there were cockroaches in the room; see the attached pics for visuals and decide for yourself. I read so many good reviews before booking this hotel and finally got disappointed. But the staff and manager are well- behaved individuals. The manager gave us a complimentary dinner for all the inconvenience that we were put through. I also noticed that we might get a better deal if we directly go to hotel and bargain instead of booking online. I didn't book hotels online in Mysore and Ooty as part of the itinerary. We directly walked into good hotels and my uncles bargained a very good deal with them.

Room Tip: cant suggest
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anonymous597
Prestige-Residency, Manager at OYO 9632 Hotel Prestige Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Prestige Residency, Madikeri - COORG !

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time and trouble to share with us your valuable feedback regarding your recent experience at Hotel Prestige Residency, Madikeri.

At the outset, please let me extend my sincere apologies for the obvious inconvenience caused to you, during your booking we have informed that we are having full on that particular day, and as per your request only we have arranged alternate hotel for your stay in Madikeri for one night one we have suggested you to make online booking for your stay at the hotel. And you have mentioned cockroaches in room, we would like to bring your notice that it was an rain flies, which was came while you have kept your room door opened in the evening. And we have kept all of your feedback is well noted. We will ensure the same is suitably addressed and rectified. The matter has been brought to the concern of our Department head, who will address the matter.

It is very hard to digest that you our valuable guest was disappointed and being a good responsible hotel I completely understand there should not be any room for such irritants. Kindly accept my apologies.

It’s always our endeavour to meet and indeed exceed guest expectations, and I truly regret that this was not the case, on this occasion.

I do hope that this unpleasant experience will not diminish your opinion of Hotel Prestige Residency, Madikeri, and if given an opportunity I would personally make the amendments and would make sure that the same is not repeated again with you or any other guest.

Regards

Manager – Operations
Hotel Prestige Residency,
Madikeri – COORG
Ph: 08272 – 228333 / 9448803259

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I recently visited this hotel my experience was really good and the staff indeed is very helpful and considerate. We could also reach the nearby places without much trouble from this particular location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

My colleagues and I are delighted that you had a memorable experience at Prestige Residency, Madikeri. Being fortunate to work here and playing host to wonderful guests like you, nothing inspires us more than receiving such encouragement. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about the location, room, food, amenities and staff.

I have shared your gracious compliments with all my colleagues, whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future and please do let us know for any assistance with your reservations.

Manager - Operations
Prestige Residency, Madikeri - COORG
+91 94488 03259 / +91 99018 98301
prestigeresidency.in

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This is most recommend hotel at all time, this is my second visit and we are delighted to see the services provided, the breakfast, was awesome. We strongly recommend this hotel to the family.
Thank to the team of Prestige Residency, and the Leader of the team for the best hospitality services provided.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Prestige-Residency, Manager at OYO 9632 Hotel Prestige Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Manager - Operations