4 people are viewing this hotel
$581
Booking.com$770
Travelocity$781
Priceline$770
All reviews bird man mr ganesh story telling nature walk bird watching rumpus room special thanks coffee shop pet friendly resort his knowledge going out of their way the general manager front office manager play room special mention to mr play station lush rainforest
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

After a long time, we took a break for a 3 day trip to Mysore and Coorg. Initially it was only 1 night at Coorg, but felt like spending more time. I ended up calling Aurika, Coorg. Mr Abhishek made the try worth by giving an excellent deal ( which is better than online). The other resorts were not so flexible, but Abhishek assured that he will take care.

He called us couple of times to find out if we need any help. Received very well. We took 2 rooms, the rooms are so Big and So Good. it’s a very nice property, with big and excellent swimming pool and beautiful location. They have lot of options for indoor games and outdoor games.

Food was delicious and staff are too good.

Thank you Abhishek and team, for making the stay very comfortable. If I visit Coorg, I am sure Aurika will be my first option.

2  Thank Subbaraju_Penmetsa15
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 27 June 2022

We visited Aurika resort, Coorg, last weekend with parents and kids (aged 6 and 3).

This is a Lemon Tree property and is one of the best we have visited in the recent past. The resort is under a year old, and this reflects in the quality of the rooms and the overall ambience of the property. We loved the overall decor of the resort and our spacious rooms, and the infinity pool was a great sight!

The kids really enjoyed the play area and the activity center. The highlights of the trip were the Nature Trail, the Coffee Estate Walk and the bonfire at night.

A special mention should go to the highly knowledgeable naturalist, Mr. Ganesh, the Birdman of Coorg, who is a staff member at the resort. He was our guide in the nature trail and he helped us spot and shared trivia around so many rare birds! His story telling session at the bonfire mimicking bird sounds is a treat, and something you shouldn't miss!

All the restaurant staff were extremely friendly and courteous. The food quality (especially lunch) could have been slightly better, but the variety in the breakfast and dinner buffets make up for it!

Overall a highly recommended resort if you plan to visit Coorg with family!

1  Thank shreyasganesh
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Reviewed 26 June 2022

After a fun long drive, checking into a beautiful, clean and comfortable room is absolutely delightful- Aurika Coorg certainly ticks the box. Food in the well maintained restaurant tastes great, including in the buffet. Divyanshu and Janaki are amazing at hospitality! The bird man of Coorg took us on a nature walk, Priyanka took us on a coffee plantation and coffee sampling tour- both of them are entertaining and fun to spend time with. It was raining so bonfire had to be canceled but Priyanka kept us engaged with her storytelling sessions. The resort is beautiful and the swimming pool is breathtaking.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRPADVn

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

This place was just absolutely beautiful! My sister, niece and I had a wonderful time. To Ganeshji, Anujkumar, the chefs and the entire staff , thank you for making our stay comfortable and memorable! We really needed this getaway and we certainly enjoyed every bit of it. The resort also helped us find transportation to the local market and back to Bangalore. They shared the best things to do in Coorg. The room was amazing with a beautiful scenic view and birds chirping everywhere. The food was exceptional!! The chefs made an amazing kuzhambu one night and also dal makhni. They were all devoured and food coma commenced instantly. The chai was also super awesome. That cardamom flavor is hard to find anywhere and it was like heaven in a cup of chai!! We had many cups of chai!!! We are definitely coming back here for the entire staff’s hospitality and experience. They bring the light, the kindness and joy to this place!! Their hardwork, dedication and leadership skills are unlimited.
Much appreciated!!

Room tip: If you do not have transportation, then please ask the the staff. They can provide you with a contact info of the local drivers.
2  Thank Roopa G
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Aurika Coorg is a beautiful property around nature! What makes this place special is the people working here…very welcoming and friendly they make sure you are comfortable. The food was awesome..the best Dal Makhani we had!! Loved every bit of our stay here for 3 nights! I’ll be making a YouTube video on this property soon..check it on my travel channel Travel with Anubhuti. Highly recommend this place!! Thank you Aurika for making our stay comfortable n memorable!

2  Thank travelwithanubhuti
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022