4 people are viewing this hotel
$571
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$861
Hotels.com
$861
Priceline$571
Travelocity$861
Trip.com$574
All reviews bird man mr ganesh story telling bird watching nature walk coffee shop rumpus room special thanks his knowledge pet friendly resort going out of their way the general manager front office manager special mention to mr play room play station lush rainforest
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022

Subject Mr. Naveen Anuj Kumar sahu deepak ayushi bigil Amit rupam tamal sudipta anit prasanjeet shreyas all housekeeping team are very nice. Good service. Food was good. Play area and swimming pool is maintained neatly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rithacs
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 16 May 2022

The location and the views around the resort are simply amazing. The food and the gym was good. The staff were very welcoming especially Mr Anuj Kumar Sahu and Deepak. I had a great time and looking to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PremAnandTopno
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Reviewed 15 May 2022

Aurika resort is the best part of trip to coorg and was a great experience. it's a money's worth resort. Theyre location has a great view of the coorg and have the BEST POOL, SERVICE AND AMAZING FOOD.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2022

Reviewed 12 May 2022

Room: Brilliant
Food: Great - special shout out to Shubam and team.
Guest relations: Very courteous - special shout out to Abhishek & Samata
Didn't have the time to use any of the other facilities available.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Reviewed 29 April 2022

Excellent property with great views of nature & bird watching and nature walk, Excellent food & well behaved & caring staff. 45 acres of forest jungle within property , lush green views from the room. positive vibrations all over.

Date of stay: April 2022
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022