Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews bird man mr ganesh bird watching coffee shop story telling nature walk pet friendly resort special thanks rumpus room the general manager golden retriever front office manager large variety of food large balconies hotel team play room coffee lovers
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

It was an amazing and memorable stay for us at Aurika, Coorg during Christmas 2021.

Nice luxurious hotel with all the amenities, gym, spa, swimming pool, planning & facilitation to visit famous near by spots, nature walk & bird watching in morning, evening story telling and bonfire, friendly staff and last but not the least is the good quality and tasty meals.

We highly recommend this resort :)

Santosh & Sakshi

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SantoshP72
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

After looking at various properties we decided to stay at Aurika, we were a bit apprehensive to start with but post my first interaction with Abhishek started to feel confident. Resort is really good- it is a 3 months old property - hospitality is great and resort by itself is clean, well maintained / managed, food is great, they have activities in resort which is good like coffee walk/ nature walk/ evening stories with bonfire and so on. Overall our family loved the resort - thanks Abhishek and entire team. Would strongly advise staying here.

2  Thank VMSRIRAM
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Visited at the end of December with family, property is good, service is excellent. A special mention goes to Mr. Abhishek, he took diligent care. Special mention to the prolific Mr. Ganesh (Bird Man of Coorg), he conducted nature walks along with bird watching, it was an amazing and memorable experience

2  Thank Wanderer58967114297

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

Bringing in The New Year was a very special experience for us at all he Aurica coorg. The location, the architecture , facilities , luxury and mainly the hospitality is untouchable. We had the best of the times in the coffee garden tours and the story time . Impeccable rooms made the memories forever . Staff is as if they are your own relatives - especially Ganesh, Yashwant, Suman, Anit. Thankyou abhishek for showing us around and big thanks to Shama for arranging everything.
Lots of love and best wishes !
Rajat Poddar
Namrata Sinha .

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 79rajatp
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Reviewed 5 January 2022

It all starts from a great name "AURIKA" ,great location, great ambiance,great hospitality,great food and calm serine place. It was such a relaxing time being there . Infact I had to extend my stay as my kid did not want to come back. One of my favourite now and highly recommend for anyone to and experience the place. Special thanks to Abhishek from lemontree AURIKA team to make this small visit memorable.

2  Thank sheshavgupta1
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022