Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
$770
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews bird man mr ganesh story telling nature walk bird watching rumpus room special thanks coffee shop pet friendly resort his knowledge going out of their way the general manager front office manager play room special mention to mr play station lush rainforest
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

We booked Aurika for our holidays this time and we were indeed very lucky.Abhishek took care of us right from our booking and guiding us through our drive and in the property.Every direction and information was to the point.He took utmost care to ensure we felt at home .

This resort is crafted with so much care keeping every need of a traveller in mind.
The rooms are huge and spacious and equipped with every thing we need.All rooms have beautiful view to the lawn and rain forest.One can just sit and watch the stunning sight from balcony listening to the beautiful sounds of birds.Even the lobbies have beautiful art with themes and every part of the resort has an interesting story behind.

The lawns are well maintained and play area and their play room has variety of games for every age group.My kid was there outside in play area most of her time during our stay at the property. Even we adults played frisbee.They have a huge pool where one can get a view of stunning sunsets and relax.

Their main Restaurant Mirasa is huge and is quite spacious, again done with almost care. Multiple other restaurants cater to private n eeds. Coffee shop has home made coffee and the finest coffee from 6 other states. Food is fantastic and the buffet spread caters to multiple cuisines. The a la carte menu are customised and the food is just perfect to specification. We would like to specifically mention about Diksha,Yashwant and Abhijeet who took at most care of our needs and ensured we got customised food for lunch and dinner per our request.All of us enjoyed our food thoroughly.

We have a naturalist Ganesh and his nature walks ,Story telling during bonfire and coffee tour are thoroughly enjoyable,Please don’t miss them.He shares lot of details and we got to spot beautiful birds during our morning walk.The 5kms walk was fully enjoyable.During the coffee tour I got lot of understanding about the types and flovours of coffee and it was an experience to taste black coffee with lemon and honey.

The resort has very friendly staff who are always willing to go extra mile to make ur stay memorable.Bharti has been in touch with us on our way back and she even surprised us with a cute video of our kid dancing with her friend.Nice gesture that will stay with us forever.

This is an amazing place and have set golden standards for themselves.Please don’t miss this when you go to Coorg.

Room tip: This is a pet friendly resort so if you want to take ur pet then it is a good Place
2  Thank RamyaR84
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

Buffet spread is below average for a resort and definitely not a place I would recommend if you are a vegetarian. They had very limited options for both lunch and dinner which was a big big let down Rooms are nice and activities like morning nature walk was good...

I would say avoid and look for better options..

Room tip: Find a better place with better food
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Mr. Goel,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your valuable feedback. We deeply apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you at Aurika, Coorg. We have noted your perceptive inputs regarding the food variety and buffet spread. We are sorry you did not enjoy the food at Mirasa and we could not meet your expectations, however, please rest assure that we have re-briefed our team members to follow predefined procedures and be timely in attending to guest requests. We aspire to serve you better and assure you of a fine experience when you visit us next. Please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 28 December 2021

I had booked a 3 day & 2night stay at Aurika for my family of 5 including 1 infant. I chose Aurika solely based on reviews and boy did they prove me right.

Here are some unique experiences that I would like to share:
- Even before we reached, Bharati (Aurika staff) had connected with me providing vital information regarding our journey and any needs we may have for our stay. Mr Sudipta was diligent in helping us with room services during our trip. Mr Ganesh, a naturalist and energetic guide who walked us though their coffee plantations along with interesting anecdotes. Overall great staff (acknowledging Abhisekh who seem to care for every minor complaint we had) who are doing fabulous jobs on a day to day basis.
- Resort compound is very picturesque and we never felt the need to go out. We got tonnes of pictures captured and the background never got monotonous.
- Food was great with a wide range of options. Complimentary breakfast was exceptional with helpful staffs within arms length. Food was always fresh and refilled in moments notice. Do try the coffee, simply delicious.

Room tip: They have hard mattresses if you want to switch with existing soft ones.
1  Thank Biswajit P
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

I had booked a stay for My parents at Aurika since they were celebrating their 37th Anniversary . Would really like to appreciate the Hotel Team that they really made it memorable for them special thanks to Ms Bharti , she made sure to make their stay memorable.

Food , property everything was really good.

Thank you once again team Aurika to take a really good care and special thanks to Ms Bharti.

1  Thank rohanm16
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

We visited Aurika for my husband's birthday in December.

This was our first visit to Aurika and our first outing since the pandemic!

We chose Aurika because of how green the property looked in the pictures and we weren't wrong.We loved it the moment we stepped in! The rooms were so spacious and beautifully maintained. Loved the different shades of green throughout the resort - one of our favorite things during our stay at Aurika! The property is also designed to be pet friendly.

The welcome drink was a cold brew coffee - needless to say, we loved it! The food was excellent - right from the starters to the amazing birthday cake, everything was such a treat! The view from your rooms is so soothing, we wanted to spend our entire holiday just relaxing on the balcony! We also went on our Nature walk in the morning, with the bird man of Coorg, Mr Ganesh - oh what an experience it was! The chirping of the birds and a walk amidst all the greenery was so refreshing!

The team also organized a private birthday dinner for us and it was one of the best experiences ever. The staff - right from the GM Mr Sanjay, who took such good care of us to Ms Bharti, Mr Yash - who were so so good at what they do - It was such a pleasure to have stayed here! We just dint want to leave because they made us feel so much at home ❤️

The entire team at Aurika went the extra mile to take such good care of us. Thank you so much for making our stay so so special! We're definitely coming back soon! :)

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank poojanadig
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2021