4 people are viewing this hotel
$241
$233
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$195
Hotels.com$241
Travelocity$241
Trip.com$272
All reviews mr ganesh bird man story telling nature walk bird watching rumpus room coffee shop special thanks pet friendly resort his knowledge company outing going out of their way knowledgeable man the general manager front office manager play room play station
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

Buffet spread is below average for a resort and definitely not a place I would recommend if you are a vegetarian. They had very limited options for both lunch and dinner which was a big big let down Rooms are nice and activities like morning nature walk was good...

I would say avoid and look for better options..

Room tip: Find a better place with better food
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Mr. Goel,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your valuable feedback. We deeply apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you at Aurika, Coorg. We have noted your perceptive inputs regarding the food variety and buffet spread. We are sorry you did not enjoy the food at Mirasa and we could not meet your expectations, however, please rest assure that we have re-briefed our team members to follow predefined procedures and be timely in attending to guest requests. We aspire to serve you better and assure you of a fine experience when you visit us next. Please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 28 December 2021

I had booked a 3 day & 2night stay at Aurika for my family of 5 including 1 infant. I chose Aurika solely based on reviews and boy did they prove me right.

Here are some unique experiences that I would like to share:
- Even before we reached, Bharati (Aurika staff) had connected with me providing vital information regarding our journey and any needs we may have for our stay. Mr Sudipta was diligent in helping us with room services during our trip. Mr Ganesh, a naturalist and energetic guide who walked us though their coffee plantations along with interesting anecdotes. Overall great staff (acknowledging Abhisekh who seem to care for every minor complaint we had) who are doing fabulous jobs on a day to day basis.
- Resort compound is very picturesque and we never felt the need to go out. We got tonnes of pictures captured and the background never got monotonous.
- Food was great with a wide range of options. Complimentary breakfast was exceptional with helpful staffs within arms length. Food was always fresh and refilled in moments notice. Do try the coffee, simply delicious.

Room tip: They have hard mattresses if you want to switch with existing soft ones.
1  Thank Biswajit P
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

I had booked a stay for My parents at Aurika since they were celebrating their 37th Anniversary . Would really like to appreciate the Hotel Team that they really made it memorable for them special thanks to Ms Bharti , she made sure to make their stay memorable.

Food , property everything was really good.

Thank you once again team Aurika to take a really good care and special thanks to Ms Bharti.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rohanm16
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

We visited Aurika for my husband's birthday in December.

This was our first visit to Aurika and our first outing since the pandemic!

We chose Aurika because of how green the property looked in the pictures and we weren't wrong.We loved it the moment we stepped in! The rooms were so spacious and beautifully maintained. Loved the different shades of green throughout the resort - one of our favorite things during our stay at Aurika! The property is also designed to be pet friendly.

The welcome drink was a cold brew coffee - needless to say, we loved it! The food was excellent - right from the starters to the amazing birthday cake, everything was such a treat! The view from your rooms is so soothing, we wanted to spend our entire holiday just relaxing on the balcony! We also went on our Nature walk in the morning, with the bird man of Coorg, Mr Ganesh - oh what an experience it was! The chirping of the birds and a walk amidst all the greenery was so refreshing!

The team also organized a private birthday dinner for us and it was one of the best experiences ever. The staff - right from the GM Mr Sanjay, who took such good care of us to Ms Bharti, Mr Yash - who were so so good at what they do - It was such a pleasure to have stayed here! We just dint want to leave because they made us feel so much at home ❤️

The entire team at Aurika went the extra mile to take such good care of us. Thank you so much for making our stay so so special! We're definitely coming back soon! :)

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank poojanadig
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2021

Reviewed 21 December 2021

Due to work, I travel a lot & get to stay in all kind of hotels all around the world. This was a planned trip with my family including my parents. From the moment we checked in till the time we checked out we kept thanking our agents who helped us choose this property.

It was one of the most relaxing hotels I have stayed in. Let it be check in process, rooms, room service, washrooms, coffee shop, restaurants or flexibility of placing the table for supper or breakfast. Quality, variety of food or the extra curricular activities or nature walk or session on birds by the bird man of Coorg or even the team at coffee shop...all was truly fantastic.

It is a hotel that is 100% vastu compliant which we go to know at the time of check in which further gave us a sense of positive energy, very close to nature, excellent food, pet friendly, amazingly clean & very warm staff.

It's a must visit.

Do visit this

Room tip: If you have some old people with you, take rooms on ground floor else first floor.
Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank Inspiration56343
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021