4 people are viewing this hotel
$271
$231
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$195
Hotels.com$271
Priceline$257
Travelocity$271
All reviews mr ganesh bird man story telling nature walk bird watching rumpus room special thanks coffee shop pet friendly resort his knowledge company outing going out of their way knowledgeable man the general manager front office manager play room play station
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2021

We spent our 8th wedding anniversary in Aurika Coorg! Staffs were great. This is one of the best places in Coorg, Especially if you have a pet! They have met all our expectations. Amazing place. ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank harikm981
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 16 December 2021

A great resort with staff that will make you feel welcomed and relaxed. I want to say a special thanks to Bharthi and Faheem , the staff and management of the hotel that made our stay amazingly memorable one . We really could not have asked for a better to resort to stay at. I wish I could stay there for longer. Absolutely loved the food and their kindness towards dogs hopefully my next visit Will be with three of my dogoz. They also provide poop scooper and many dustbins at several places in the resort , meals for dogs , food water bowls in the room and a bed for dogs what more can I ask for. Total one of the best services I’ve had and the meals were top notch. The gym was also very surprising as they had almost everything you’d need for a proper gym session. The pool was super clean. Spa session was damn relaxing. Thank you for this experience. I highly recommend all the pet parents and also others to visit Aurika

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Khushishiva

Reviewed 14 December 2021

Amazing Brand new property in the best of the locations, just 10 mins away from Madkeri town. Although its a new property every facility was 100% functional. They have an amazing staff starting from their Manager Abhishek to the entire team. Special mention to Naturalist Ganesh who made our evening on the day of arrival so special by taking us thru the property and sharing with us so many wonderful facts about Coorg and the nature around. The stay was just made perfect by Diksha who took care of all our requirements at the restaurant since we were travelling with a 3 year old kid. Diksha was very courteous to understand what food the kids preferred and keep them ready on time. Overall an amazing property with a perfect team. Strongly recommend to anyone planning for a luxurious getaway.

3  Thank 158raghavr
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

It was just an awesome experience...the hospitality right from the start to the end was unmatched with any of the star properties...Thanks Bharathi for taking care of every detail.. The plantation walk and to top it off the coffee tasting with Ganesh the birdman of Coorg was great...
Finally the food was awesome and the ambience at the restaurant and coffee shop is just mind blowing...feels like you are lost in some other world.. Special thanks to Diksha for the great service at the restaurant..
Lemon tree you are just awesome...it started in Pune and now Coorg and hope to be future part at different locations... Keep going!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ajmusto

Reviewed 12 December 2021

Fantastic location, 5.5 hr drive from Bangalore, for the most part road is great, Property is set in an absolutely wonderful valley surrounded by beautiful mountains, great unwind location. Excellent and courteous staff, super front desk, amazing food and spacious rooms - all add to a phenomenal stay experience. Don't miss the nature walk. Call out to Sanjay, Abhishek, Ganesh (dont miss his nature walk where he enthralls you into the world of birds) and all the staff at the restaurant ... great job keep it up....

Room tip: All rooms i think face the mountain with a sit out... so they are all fantastic.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank haridasarun
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021