4 people are viewing this hotel
$476
$432
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$425
Hotels.com$476
Priceline$463
Trip.com$522
All reviews story telling bird man mr ganesh nature walk special thanks rumpus room pet friendly resort coffee shop bird watching his knowledge company outing going out of their way knowledgeable man play station front office manager the general manager coffee lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2021

A great resort with staff that will make you feel welcomed and relaxed. I want to say a special thanks to Bharthi and Faheem , the staff and management of the hotel that made our stay amazingly memorable one . We really could not have asked for a better to resort to stay at. I wish I could stay there for longer. Absolutely loved the food and their kindness towards dogs hopefully my next visit Will be with three of my dogoz. They also provide poop scooper and many dustbins at several places in the resort , meals for dogs , food water bowls in the room and a bed for dogs what more can I ask for. Total one of the best services I’ve had and the meals were top notch. The gym was also very surprising as they had almost everything you’d need for a proper gym session. The pool was super clean. Spa session was damn relaxing. Thank you for this experience. I highly recommend all the pet parents and also others to visit Aurika

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Khushishiva
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to reach out to me at gm.acg@lemontreehotels.com and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally. We look forward to welcoming you to the Aurika experience again!

Reviewed 14 December 2021

Amazing Brand new property in the best of the locations, just 10 mins away from Madkeri town. Although its a new property every facility was 100% functional. They have an amazing staff starting from their Manager Abhishek to the entire team. Special mention to Naturalist Ganesh who made our evening on the day of arrival so special by taking us thru the property and sharing with us so many wonderful facts about Coorg and the nature around. The stay was just made perfect by Diksha who took care of all our requirements at the restaurant since we were travelling with a 3 year old kid. Diksha was very courteous to understand what food the kids preferred and keep them ready on time. Overall an amazing property with a perfect team. Strongly recommend to anyone planning for a luxurious getaway.

3  Thank 158raghavr
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

It was just an awesome experience...the hospitality right from the start to the end was unmatched with any of the star properties...Thanks Bharathi for taking care of every detail.. The plantation walk and to top it off the coffee tasting with Ganesh the birdman of Coorg was great...
Finally the food was awesome and the ambience at the restaurant and coffee shop is just mind blowing...feels like you are lost in some other world.. Special thanks to Diksha for the great service at the restaurant..
Lemon tree you are just awesome...it started in Pune and now Coorg and hope to be future part at different locations... Keep going!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ajmusto

Reviewed 12 December 2021

Fantastic location, 5.5 hr drive from Bangalore, for the most part road is great, Property is set in an absolutely wonderful valley surrounded by beautiful mountains, great unwind location. Excellent and courteous staff, super front desk, amazing food and spacious rooms - all add to a phenomenal stay experience. Don't miss the nature walk. Call out to Sanjay, Abhishek, Ganesh (dont miss his nature walk where he enthralls you into the world of birds) and all the staff at the restaurant ... great job keep it up....

Room tip: All rooms i think face the mountain with a sit out... so they are all fantastic.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank haridasarun
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Aurika, Coorg - Luxury By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Reviewed 28 November 2021

We were blown away by their hospitality. Right from the entry till our departure we were given a very pleasurable experience. We were greeted with great zeal and this continued till the very last day of our stay with them. We were provided a walk through of the whole property by them and then we got to know that the welcome drink was prepared from the leaves of the plant on their property it is also a pet friendly property. Podium accessible from the dining area gives some breathtaking views of the entire property and the adjoining mountains. Experienced the misty weather there as well. The rooms are nice and airy and open up to a beautiful view from the balcony, one can lazily sit at the hanging chair listening to chirps of various birds that are there on the property. They also provide the services of bird watching. These guys did everything they can do to make my daughter feel the most comfortable there, they got a swimming costume for my little one, speaks a lot about customer satisfaction. One day, she did not eat, they offered many things just so that she eats whatever she wants. Chef even made us have his signature dish which he modified to be a pure vegetarian one. The food is sumptuous and portions are good all you have got to do is to let the chef know what you like and they will never disappoint you. Shout out to the entire team who will go beyond there call of duty to make your stay comfortable and a very memorable one.

Date of stay: November 2021