Things I liked:
1. Location: Close to market, transit points, restaurants and some tourist attractions
2. Neatness: Spotlessly clean rooms and common areas
3. Breakfast: The spread and the taste both were pretty good. They made jain food available for us on request. Though Jain food is not available for lunch and dinner. But since the property is near to restaurants serving Jain food, this wasn't a big issue.
4. Customer service: This was the key highlight. They really believe in service with smile, and make all efforts to delight the guests. I would recommend this property very strongly for this one aspect.
Things which could have been better:
1. Rooms open into a corridor, so not much natural light or ventilation inside the room.
2. They recharge the DTH connection for a few channels of your choice. To me it seemed like being Penny wise and Pound foolish.
Overall a wonderful stay - would surely return to stay here.More
- 011 91 82723 50200
- Free Wifi
- Free parking