If you are looking to book a home stay for a cheaper cost n value for money then this is it.
Found nothing to complaint about.
Enjoyed alot staying here.
Very friendly and care taker Vijay guided about location and sight seeing and arranged Food which is awesome......Good Stay amidst of green estates
We were a group of 6 friends and this was our first trip to Coorg. Initially, while booking, I was apprehensive about the location being short of my expectations. But, all that was put to rest when I visited the property.
1. The owner of the property, Pawan, went out of the way in helping us plan the itinerary over the phone. For me, this was a very sweet gesture.
2. The rooms are clean, sufficiently big and equipped with a TV and a wardrobe. The bathrooms are clean with hot water available.
3. The caretaker, Vijay, is an extremely helpful person. He even arranged a few things for us on request, though it was not a part of the deal.
4. Vijay arranged a walk through the estate which has a lot of trees (Coffee, Mango, Guava, Lemon, Passion Fruit, Banana, Orange, Paddy, Pepper, Jackfruit).
5. Breakfast and Dinner are tasty with a large spread to choose. Tea and Coffee are available on request throughout the day.
6. The estate is in a peaceful surrounding where one can take an early morning walk amidst the uncorrupted greenery.
1. Spiders in the washroom