We went to Club Mahindra in Coorg, Kodagu Valley in December 2008 and returned from there with one of the best memories of life.
The resort is exceptionally beautiful. Despite being located amidst valleys, the resort has everything one can ask for such as - estate walk, guided tours, swimming pool, shop, outdoor and indoor games, and several restaurants to cater to unique needs of visitors. Very importantly the staff was extremely polite and helpful.
Best thing about this holiday was I had not to worry about planning by daily itinerary. There were guided tours available which we simply signed up for every day tours. The reasonably priced meals offered us variety of cuisines to select from (special menus for kids) – we relished on the food. After a siesta we used to go around the club gaining unforgettable memories in adventurous games, swimming, gym, salon, library, and relaxing with ayurvedic massage. Our apartment (top floor in ‘Avacado’) had magnificent view of Coorg valleys and coffee plantations. We sipped over cup of coffee enjoying a beautiful sunrise everyday. After dinner, we rented DVDs from the Club’s library and watched our favorite movies. The collection of books and DVDs was very diverse.
I have been to several foreign but nothing compared to this trip with Club Mahindra at Coorg since there was no planning, no worries from my side, just chill …this was the ideal holiday for me and my family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Club Mahindra Madikeri, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Kodagu Valley Hotel Madikeri
- Hotel Mahindra Kodagu Valley
- Mahindra Kodagu Valley Hotel
- Club Mahindra Madikeri, Coorg