We stayed for 4 days from 13 to 17th May 2018 and we are 4 adults and 1 kid.
1. Good, neat, large home stay with garden and car parking.
2. It has large hall with 2 bedrooms and attach bath rooms, dinning table and kitchen (Induction, Microwave, Water purifier, couples of plates and spoons.
3. Power back, Fridge and basic amenities(Soap, towel, paste and carpet)
4. Complementary Breakfast and Mr.Prince will make sure that your stay is 100 % pleasant.
5. If you have kids this a prefect place as it has large space to move around and you can prepare basic foods like Milk, coffee, Tea, Maggi and we bought ready made chapatti and cooked one day with tomato curry
Overl all it's very good
No doubt the.villa.was awesome.n beautiful but.our holiday was the.worst.till date. It so happened that I had kept my diamond ring in the wardrobe drawer for safe keepng and.we had went for sight seeing the whole day. On coming back wen I checked I didn't find it in the drawer and we searched the whole room.it was clear that the ring was stolen.When introspective we found out that the room.was.cleaned and no doubt we suspected the cleaner behind the theft. Wen confronted with her next day she.denied it which was obvious. Even the.owner.mr. prince did not.co operate much. We had lost the ring which had both emotional and financial value.this was a blot on our holiday and could not be worse den this. Pls I advise al of you not.to.leave any of the belonging in the house.
Holidayincoorg Orchid Villa was one of my first Homestay experience and it proved to be a really amazing one. Orchid villa is nicely located in Madikeri in Coorg and is very well maintained property. The host Mr.Prince was really helpful and was always a phone call away for any help. He made it a point that we were comfortable throughout our stay. The morning breakfast was routine south Indian spread but delicious. I would rate this place very highly for families travelling with small kids as the kitchen facilities can be really useful.
Villa is good and comfort. You will get the bedroom with comfortable mattress and attached bathroom with geyser ,kitchen with microwave, induction stove,Fridge,plates with spoon and knife. They had water purifier with water in it. The hall with sofa set flat screen green decors. you can get ample parking space and beautiful garden all around the villa. You can enjy evening time in front of house with hot tea or home made wine. Lovely location with all tourist places around 3 km. Mr Prince is very helpful in all the way and more concern in our safety. Ahh forget to say, Breakfast he served from home is yummy and more delicious. Simply Memorable stay.
Well maintained excellent property. Beautiful location and very near from most of tourists locations. Yeast breakfast is provided. Really gem of Homestay at Coorg.