“very nice food in very nice location”

Le Relax Beach Resort
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Grand Anse
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Indian
Reviewed 18 May 2017

As guest of le Relax in Anse Gaulette we also tried the restaurant. The food is great especially the curries (octopus and fish) and fresh.The wine selection is good. and the service is excellent (the same people work for both locations of Relax). Highly recommendable.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We visited Le Relax for dinner one night. The food was average and the portions were extremely small. The service was fast though and ambience was quiet. We paid around 450 SCR for a soup, 1 curry, 1 dal and few naans. Not many options in Praslin for Indian food, so can't complain much!!

1  Thank itspriyanka
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Nice ambiance, Very delicious food,, great staff and awesome chef . A must visit. Food was tasty and price very decent for Seychelles.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

me and my husband love Indian food very delicious they have a variety of different kind of other continental menu especially my culture creole cuisine.since we are from the mahe island

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Sweet corn soup wasn't sweet. Overpowered by black pepper and salt. The Indian chicken curry was bland. Staff need to learn how to wait on tables. I ordered my drink and while my wife was saying "and I'll have" the waitress turned and walked away. Soup came out 1 minute before main. This place must be surviving through it's hotel guests. Parking is across the street with no sign.