“I say the room is half of the experience. This...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
joselopez...
“I say the room is half of the experience. This room felt like home.. 5*”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

If you like scenic views this is the place to be. You can see the rain forest from the front porch and beautiful playa Azul from your back porch. If I didn't have any activities planned I think the room would've bin enough to make it an experience of a lifetime. . I don't think I'll ever want to stay in any other room. I rate this place a 10+

Breckenridge
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
jsher
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Place ! Great View !”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Thanks David, we had a fantastic time staying in your condo. it looked just like the pictures and the view is jaw dropping. Luquillo is a excellent town to kick back in and still be close to all that the east end of the island offers. David had just about everything we needed and it was very clean. Just a couple of little things like hangers and some beach towels. Overall it was a great place that we felt safe at and had lots of different choices for food and beverage. Eriks deli for best coffee and greek breakfast. I really liked the ease of leasing from David and TripAdvisor with flip key. We would definitely recommend. Thanks Again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: no hangers or beachtowels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Cngthewor...
“Perfect view from this condo!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Was much better than staying in a hotel, and as pretty in person as it looks in the pictures. Great location, great view ocean view, nice beach and so close to the rainforest. I recommend renting a car to get around to near by cities, and to get to and from the airport. Or you can just take a cab and then stay put, everything you need is within walking distance and the beach here was beautiful! We didn't get to spend as much time on it as we would have liked because our short stay was full of activities; there is snorkeling, kayaking and hiking and zip lining all near by! But if you just want to be a beach bum, this location works awesome for that too.

Dorothy C
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 5 days in December, my husband, and I and our 4 year old son. We could easily have stayed longer. The apartment is lovely, with a beautiful large balcony overlooking the ocean. The building is right next to the beautiful beach, where we went every day. There is a grocery store and drugstore very nearby. The rainforest is just about a 15 minute drive away. The owners were very welcoming and available if we had any problems, which we didn't. They also speak excellent English if that is a concern. We really enjoyed our stay here and if we make it back to Puerto Rico I only hope this place will be available!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing