Jacoway Inn(Calibishie)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Bay View Lodges(Calibishie)
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthouseplunge poolsea view roomour honeymoonevery morningamazing viewsjerk chickencoral reefchocolate factorythree nightshodges beachwhole buildingowner kenplay cardsthe entire staffbreakfast and dinnerunspoiled paradise
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Wow wow wow. I have seen many reviews in my time and occasionally you think is this for real. Well all I can say it was beyond real it was like a fairytale, something out of a romantic movie for us. My husband and I cried on our romantic dinner day as it was just so wonderful.
The manager- ken you email and response straightaway. You whatsapp back again with response to your slightest worries or concerns. You think does this man sleep or does he have an army of people working for him, no its just his passion energy and drive that keeps him going. Then you meet in person and that smile just lights you up. He is amazing professional and so giving of his time.
Start- building beautiful lovely homely feel and clean.
The area was clean, the surprise of petals on the bed. The plunge pool well needed for the heat.
Food - breakfast amazing and fish dinner mai mai hope that's right was a delight. But all our meals well presented tasty and to die for
Area-nice people friendly, why because the manager ken has made it that way with his passion work ethic and hard working winning smile. I look to exercise and power walk it was safe.
Please visit and respect this place as I would say it is now one of my favourite places in the world, I would go on but yiu need to visit for yourself as I don't want to spoil the experience for you. But go

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zambia7
KenGui, Owner at Calibishie Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review.

It's always our pleasure to work hard for you and all our guests as we are excited prior to your arrival and enjoy our guests presence.

We hope you come back soon to enjoy us as we enjoy you.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed in the Penthouse Suite for the last 3 nights of our honeymmon! The view is absolutely breathtaking and the room itself is extremely beautiful and well taken care of. If you only have a chance to stay at one place in Dominica, stay here you won't regret it! Ken, the owner of Calibishie Cove, treated us like family and anything we needed he was able to provide for us. Since my wife and I are both under 25 we didn't rent a car. However, Ken was kind enough to drive us around Calibishie and even drop us off at our River Tubing adventure while he was on his way to Roseau to pick something up. We also had breakfast and dinner at Calibishie Cove and the food was truly amazing! I recommend the Colombo Chicken and Island Jerk Chicken. Both were very tasty. I can't say it enough but the views from this room can't be beaten and the porch wraps around the whole building so you get to see both land and ocean views. My wife and I would sit outside on the porch and play cards while taking in the beautiful weather and views! Dominica is by far the best island to visit if you enjoy hiking, views, beaches, scuba diving, waterfalls, relaxing, food, and just exploring in general. It is definitely a place to come and relax and will make you slow down and appreciate the time you spend there. Ken and his staff will make sure that you enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Penthouse Suite is absolutely stunning!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WeLoveDominica, Owner at Calibishie Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Jordan & Genelle,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we really appreciate it, I really enjoyed your company and was so pleased to see two beautiful people starting out together.

My team and I wish you both a wonderful start to your new life together.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the sea view room which is the room right below the top floor presidential suite. The most amazing 360 views we have ever seen. Dominica is the most beautiful island and perfect for those who like to rent a car and explore, hike and find secluded beaches! The wraparound deck around our room is fantastic with a hammock, two chairs and breakfast and dinner overlooking the ocean and rain forest every day! Ken is a wonderful host and the food is yummy. There is a beautiful breeze coming in from the ocean, we did request a fan at night because we are used to our home at 62°! Very comfortable bed and tile shower. Coffee maker, hot water maker and a refrigerator in the room as well. Couch and sitting area in an open floor plan. But, you won't be spending much time in the room because you want to sit on the porch and look at the amazing views.
We have traveled the world scuba diving and I believe we have found paradise in Dominica. If you want to get away from the rat race and busyness of life and find paradise and adventure at every turn come to Dominica! Rent a car and travel the whole island and find waterfall hikes every 30 minutes!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WeLoveDominica, Owner at Calibishie Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Heidi & Jason,

Thank you so such a wonderful review, we really try hard to ensure that your stay is as expected and are pleased that you enjoyed your vacation, loved your company.

We are all so happy to have had you visit and hope to see you both soon once more.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I just cannot go into enough detail
To describe my visit. What a find!
By the time I left, I felt like I was leaving family behind. Ken and his crew provided an outstanding stay. Great location, and a view I had no idea I was going to have. Calibishie Cove measures up to any other destination I have visited!! I have been to some of the coolest places around this planet!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
WeLoveDominica, Owner at Calibishie Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Robert,

What a WoW review, thank you so very much, so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, we all enjoyed hosting you, please come back.

Say hi to Krispin for us.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We were staying at a house which lost all water not far from Calibishe Cove. Ken the owner of the Cove made room for us. It's a lovely space, friendly staff, spectacular gardens and amazing views of Hodges Beach and ocean, great breakfast with the room and dinner if you desired. Lovely small, boutique Eco resort, private and enchanting.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WeLoveDominica, Owner at Calibishie Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Mary & Dave,

It was our pleasure to host the both of you, Dave really enjoyed our save the environment chats and your great ideas.