“Outstanding ”

Clam Diggers Beach House & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Clam Diggers Beach House & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: More than just a place to eat, it’s an Island experience. Choose from one of our three restaurant experiences: keep it casual in the Clam Diggers Room, relax in our Beach House, or spoil yourself on our ocean side deck. We feature fresh local seafood and a wide variety of Island fare. All prepared in the classical eastern PEI tradition.
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We visited for lunch on a weekday, I had the fisherman's platter and my wife had the whole belly clams. We both were impressed with the portion size and quality. Service was extremely efficient and fast. Highly recommend.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The views of the shore/beach were amazing from this restaurant. The food was really good but because we had to sit in the diner side of the restaurant the ambiance and service could have been better for an evening meal.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is our second visit to Clam Diggers and won't be our last! My husband and I were vacationing on PEI during the last week of Sept and had a delicious dinner at Clam Diggers. We started our meal with the blue mussels....very good. My husband enjoyed the crabs cakes and the seafood chowder as his main, I sampled each and agreed they were both delicious! The chowder is packed full of seafood and jersey cream.......yummy. I ordered the salmon, it was cooked perfectly. We each splurged on the dessert, turtle cheesecake for me and carrot cake for my husband. Both were decedent!! Wait staff both friendly and efficient. Would recommend.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our very first time ever eating lobster rolls. I have to say they were amazing. A must place to eat.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is modern and was built as an exact replica of the train station. The views are excellent. The food is okay. It is located right on the bay, with a boardwalk which leads right into the Confederation Trail.