The Bijou Box - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Very helpful staff!

I have had a couple of repairs done in this shop. They were very prompt ,of a high quality and... read more

Reviewed 2 May 2017
Mary H
Porthleven, United Kingdom
Fabulous customer service

I have a harlequin necklace from the Jewellery Workshop which I absolutely love and have owned for... read more

Reviewed 4 February 2017
Scribeit
Exeter, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2014

Conveniently situated on the quay, I have visited on several occasions when on holiday in the area & bought various items. I love trying on the gorgeous individual pieces of jewellery: in fact it's like being a child at Christmas, not knowing what to look at first!

On this visit I bought a beaded bracelet, a turquoise ceramic frog & a multi coloured knitted hat. Service was warm & friendly & I wasn't made to feel rushed at all (well, apart from my husband waiting outside!)

A treasure trove & definitely worth a visit, although not on a Monday when they close.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank HOL150
Reviewed 26 August 2014

It was nice just to browse around , quite expensive tho so didn't buy anything . It smelt nice in there tho

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Visited Porthleven at Christmas. Was expecting the usual seaside bucket and spade type shops, and although there are a couple of those I was unexpecting to walk into such a beautiful classy shop. The jewellery in the bijou box is a must see. From swaroski crystal earrings and bracelets to tiaras there is something for everyone. Hand made hats and scarves and the quality is what you would expect to see in London's Bond Street. I am getting married soon and will be having my wedding jewellery made here. Beautiful.

Date of experience: December 2013