All reviews nice hotel ferry terminal lunch service two nights breakfast is served terrace istanbul island poolside escape
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The hotel is very confortable, it' s very nice..

We are so happy with "Ascot Hotel" .we perefer to stay there when we wıll visit to buyukada again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2011

To be honest,I didnt wait anything like this before I went to the hotel.I was waiting a good quality hotel because of the price.However,I was so surprised as I realized I came to a high quality hotel.The decoration was really great.My room was like a dream and it was really quiet.It was good present by me as my gf was so glad to stay in such kind of hotel.The dinner and breakfast were excellent.The waiters behaved really well.I felt myself as a prime-minister or so on:)By the way,they made us choose whatever we would like to eat.I would like to go there again especially in summer.I wish that it will continue like this.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2010

We went to Ascot Hotel the last weekend to enjoy some leisure with friends. The hotel and the island's atmosphere was very parallel to each other and we had a good rest.

We used the hotel room only for the night. The two rooms we stayed were very clean and nicely decorated. Only toilet paper was missing in one of our rooms. And we weren't able to run the LCD tv, and the air conditioner in that room. Probably there was a technical problem and could be handled easily. So it was not a big issue.

Finally, we had a long breakfast at terrace on sunday morning. Although the weather was rainy, we still stayed, for the view in front of the hotel was nice and calming. All five of us agreed that the breakfast would be more satisfying if it was buffet, and if there were more choices. The food variety for the breakfast can be taken into consideration in the future, because the room prices are a little more expensive than the average prices of the island's other hotels. Still, the service was nice and quick and we had a funny good chat in that morning.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2010

ascot hotel hes a god room design, very good and clean room and hotel condition. service quality is quite good. but some negative point I gave. the room had some deficient things like hair dryer and slipper etc. but after requesting immediately supply these.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Service Experince
It was nice. Personals were friendly and associated.

Rooms
Room was ok. Clean. Only thing that the bathroom window's sight is little bit annoying.

Location & Amentities
Didnt have enough time to check amentities. So no idea. Location is easy to find.

Best & Least
I like the design of the room.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple