See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015

The price of this hotel fluctuated wildly in the days before I actually stayed there. I got my room for the lower end of that price spectrum. This review is with that fairly low price in mind.

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful - they always had a smile and a helpful hand for me. They upgraded me to a double room for free because the single room I reserved was apparently even smaller than the double room they gave me. The room was modern and clean, aside from strong smell of cigarette smoke in my non-smoking room. The mattress was fairly painful and the TV had hundreds of channels but I could only find one English-language channel.

Again, for the price I paid, this hotel is fairly good and I would return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I loved to open the windows in the morning to see and hear the bustling streets of the beautiful island.
There is enough space in the rooms for two persons. Even though the bathroom is not so large, it fulfilled our necessities.
The staff was very friendly and always smiling.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Always best price, clean room, rich breakfast buffet and lovely staff... Staff always try to do their best for our stay. Many thanks to Azize, she is in the everywhere for guests satisfaction. The only bad thing is bathrooms in standart rooms are very small.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Had read a lot of great reviews about this hotel, and was surprised when i visited it - that there was a lot of inaccuracies.

The good:
The room size was excellent - we stayed for 1 week and had plenty of space!
The staff were really helpful and spoke great English
The location is really good
They have maps of the island!

The not so good:
The room was only cleaned on day 1 and day 5 of our 7 night stay - they don't do regular cleanings, and with sand / general dust, it was quite bad!
The room has mildew and damp in the corners, and the bathroom - which is a danger for people with kids
The breakfast was terrible. There was no fruit, no juice, no fresh coffee, nothing was labelled and it was so bad that we didn't eat if except for morning #1
Pool room upstairs has a terrible slant on the table

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveller_101Ireland
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Stayed here for one night in late May. It was a good spot, very clean and friendly staff members. They even had a little surprise for us of fruit and wine. There is a free breakfast in the morning and it's in a very good location - you can reach all of the island on foot and quite a few restaurants/cafes around.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple