See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

First I arrived the island I look around for one night stay . The hotel is beach view . Comfortable and clean . The owner very friendly and he upgrade the room in the same price .. free WiFi and very delicious breakfast . One thing maybe the room is little small but was good .
Highly recommended in that area

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good. However, needs renovation. The smell in the bathroom was really bad. You can also hear those speaking staying next door.

The breakfast was good and a variety of food to choose from.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

They have three types of rooms to of them have balcony and you can see the sea easily from it
I went to renew my relationship with my wife and to relax from all the life's stress
And it worked out. . . . . . .

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Majd A
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We did the booking for this hotel in March 2016 on booking.com where it showed us the former name only (Panorama Boutique Hotel), we didn't know the name had changed and it took us almost an hour to find the hotel when it was only 2 minutes walking distance from the dock. So a suggestion to the hotel, please make sure the name has been changed on all larger booking websites.
DH and me had booked for one night. We arrived at noon with the ferry and had a coffee at one of the dock cafes first. The hotel itself is located right at the dock, the balcony rooms face a nice view with an amazing sunrise. It is a small hotel, clean, with small rooms - we had booked a standard room but upon arriving we saw how small it was and upgraded to a sea view room with balcony for 40 TL. The sea view room had an average size, a TV, small bathroom but no coffee or tea maker. Though we ordered tea and coffee to the room and upon checking out we asked to pay for the room service and we were told we don't need to pay for that. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Internet (WIFI) is very weak, every time you leave the room and come back, you need to reconnect to WIFi. Only one person can use the WIFI in the room so DH and me had to switch turns.
Breakfast was nice, there is a complimentary Buffet type breakfast from 8.30 - 10.30 am. I say buffet type because half of it is a buffet table with coffee, tea, juices, bread, simit in very small pieces, cake, boerek and the other half of the breakfast is a plate (one for each guest) with some cheese and chicken breast slices, 1 boiled egg, some tomato and cucumber slices, honey, butter and chocolate cream.
There is a restaurant on top of the hotel with a very nice view which we didn't use though.
All in all we had a nice stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Room tip: Ask for an update upon arrival for a sea view room with a balcony for 40 TL extra
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2015

great and helpful staff, amazing balcony view,very near to the sea bus,adequate breakfast,wide rooms,you own the whole island from your balcony.
apart from the absence of wifi in the room I think that is the best hotel in Adalar.

Room tip: deluxe room with balcony
Date of stay: July 2015