All reviewsturkeylovely villagecave roomroom was spaciousquiet cornermodern amenitiesonce in a lifetimewonderful staythe hotel managerballoon rideyunuscappadocianooksjamscaveslaundrytours
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

About to check out, after 2 too short nights at the Cappadocia Estates Hotels. Very simply put. Book a cave suite here. Why?

1. The service is excellent. I was regular emailing back and forth with Yunus, the manager, who helped me plan my trip, providing me with a variety of options for transportation, balloon tours, and bus tours.

2. Yunus asked me what time we would like breakfast the next morning. When we descended into the beautiful cave breakfast hall, we found out why. On the table, was the most amazing breakfast spread, waiting for us to try. Reality is we are all creatures of habit. So 70% of the food on the table I may not have tried if I had to choose myself. I would have missed out. It was probably the best breakfast spread I've ever had. Freshly baked bread, 3 different types of jams (produced from their garden), freshly hatched eggs, fruit, mezes, cheeses, and on and on and on. What a way to start the day.

3. The attention to detail in the rooms. See some of the photos I uploaded. Great taste. I need to hire them to interior design my home. In fact, I asked where they procured their lamps, and found they are custom made. Other details are historic retro finishes of shelves and cupboards that I believe are hundreds of years old.

4. The size of the deluxe cave room. Huge. My kids loved staying in a cave suite. And so so cool.. literally on a hot summer day.

5. the town. Yes, there are many options for high end Cave boutique hotels. But I don't think any can give you the experience of being off the grid like this. The town of Mustapasa feels like its trapped in time. Rural. Quiet. Family. We would walk down the streets for dinner, totally carefree and relaxed.

6. Lastly, we got lucky. We literally were treated like family. Our family made friends with a local family, whom we learned were actually part owners of the hotel. My kids LOVED playing soccer in the streets (super safe), picking mulberries and eating them, getting freshly hatched eggs from the chicken coop, and star gazing using their telescope. We literally saw Jupiter and Saturn. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Obviously the last paragraph was special for us, but all the other highlights can be experienced by you. Book it! We learned about this hotel from Sirkeci Mansion in Istanbul, where we also had a great experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank IftikharKhan
Yunus Y, Yönetici at Cappadocia Estates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Iftikhar Khan,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
Kind Regards,
Yunus

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

a small world outside the world..all the modern amenities..decent but good breakfast..manager is very helpful and guide u the best.it is isolated yet connected so well with the main center..normal taxi services available till late night

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Yunus Y, Yönetici at Cappadocia Estates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Kang,

Thank you very much for your kind recommend.
It was a delight hosting you.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The rooms were spacious; the staff was helpful and friendly; the food was amazing. Our family of five loved every minute at this hotel. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't think I could be this comfortable sleeping in a cave, but the cave atmosphere just added to the experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stayed here 3 nights. We loved it! My three kids loved exploring the neighboring caves. The rooms were awesome, and the breakfast amazing. The team at this hotel was very kind and helpful. They helped us book tours, did our laundry, and made sure were were having a great time. We experienced Turkey at its best! We loved it.

Room Tip: the hotel is built into a cave! we loved it! excellent location! excellent price! excellent experience! they even had heated floors!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

13.1.2017 means alot of happiness & joy, during our visit to Cappadocia Estates, yes I've picked it fortuitously, BUT now I know my special destination hotel whenever I decide taking off to the fairyland again.

If you really do want to stay in a cozy home & make unforgettable memories with very kind people beside the magnificent stunning views then, this zone is DEFINITELY made just for you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LAYLA A
Yunus Y, Yönetici at Cappadocia Estates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Layla,

We appreciate your nice comment.
It was a delight hosting you.
We are looking forward to hosting you and your friends in our facility in the future again.

Kind Regards,