“Amazing food! ”
Review of Kings Grand Cafe

Kings Grand Cafe
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 29
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Kings's Grand Cafe is well-known for our marvellous terrace in the heart of Santa Susanna! Here you can enjoy more than 30 different beers, Spanish tapas, super cocktails, our 4,75€ full English Breakfast and our famous BBQ Spareribs!
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Visited earlier for a few beers and the selection is good, the service is good with attentive staff and quick service. The food surpassed our expectations!! The ribs, just WOW! They are excellent value for money and easily the best ribs I’ve ever had! Melt in your mouth and the flavour was just brilliant, we also had the Barcelona burger which was equally as good!! If you visit Santa Susanna and want food, visit here!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Ok for drink but not for food. The pizza I had had no taste. My husband said his spare ribs were o k.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Friendly attentive staff sangria made with fresh fruit nice food worth a visit although more expensive than most of the restaurants

Reviewed 18 April 2018

had a late breakfast here one morning, food really nice, fast service, friendly staff and good choice of drinks.
lovely seating areas to sit in the sun and relax.
nice little place, would definitely return

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Came across this place whilst looking for somewhere for dinner. We were welcomed and sat down politely, and provided with an English menu. There were lots of artificial looking photos of items on the menu, which I personally don’t like as you don’t know what you’re getting. I asked what was on the ‘tapas platter’ and the waiter pointed to the photo (which was only 2cms wide so couldn’t make out what everything was). We risked it, expecting some average deep fried calamari and Patatas bravas etc, only to receive a big plate of things that were nowhere near tapas!! Tuna/egg mayo on baguette slices, some sort of meat satay drenched in tasteless sauce and some soggy salad. All for €13.50!!!! I stopped eating after noticing the the unknown meat satay was pink in the middle! We were too scared to complain, but I would have told them I was disappointed it they had at least asked how it was!

On the other hand, drinks were great. I had a lovely cocktail (when it eventually came after having to ask twice for it) and my boyfriend was delighted to find Scottish beer on the menu (Brewdog)!!

Would go again for the odd drink but definitely not for food!

1  Thank Kathleen O