Portmagee Heights
Waterfront B&B(Portmagee)
All reviewsskellig michaelpancakesorganic fruitskellig islandsrough seascows mooingmodern homestar warsbreakfast was deliciousplace to stayentire househighly recommend this b bskellig ringbeautiful propertystunning sceneryour entire triplanding tour
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The accomodations were fabulous, breakfast was great and Monica is warm and gracious! JJ Abrams stayed here when filming the most recent Star Wars movie. Be sure to visit Skellig Michael! The Moorings was great!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ClarkSemmes
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great BnB that is 5-star quality. Very clean and well appointed. We had the quad harbor view room and it was plenty of room for our family of 4. Monica is a great host and helped arrange our Skellig Michael trip months in advance. She was very responsive to all email inquiries. Also a fantastic breakfast in the mornings. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mtufenk
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Not only were our harbor view rooms luxurious and the breakfast delicious, but Monica, the owner, worked so hard on our behalf to get us on a Skelleg Michael trip. The day we were booked to go, all trips were cancelled due to rough seas. Monica, through her connections with the boat captains, was able to get the four of us on a trip a few days later and we drove back from Dingle where we were then staying. It was well worth it; one of the highlights of our Ireland trip! Monica is amazing!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janet F
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Wow what a beautiful place. It was a 5 star place for only 90 euros. The breakfast was amazing. I had the pancakes with fruit. It was so delicious. The view was incredible, the room was luxurious and impeccably clean. The shower was HUGE. The bed was as good if not better than mine at home. I loved the place. The owner was exceptionally kind. I would live here if I could. Can't recommend this place enough.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back have a spectacular view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank honeyandme
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is hands-down the best B&B I have ever stayed in! And I'm not mincing words. SERIOUSLY. THE. BEST. I felt like I was staying in a luxury, five-star resort. We were lucky enough to get a harbor view room, which was incredible in every way: spacious, cozy, and impeccably clean. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and MTO.
Monica, the owner, was the PERFECT hostess. Months before we arrived, I contacted her to book a landing tour of Skellig Michael. She took care of everything, and the visit to the island was the highlight of our entire trip to Ireland. Monica also arranged for us to have a late check in, since we were driving great distances each day around the country. Would definitely recommend! Thanks Monica for everything!

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor view room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple