“Neamh (a piece of Heaven)”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ardboula House

Ardboula House, Tulla
Quality assured by Failte Ireland since 2015
Balcony shot
Sunroom - lounge.
Downstairs Master Bedroom. Double with ensuite.
Upstairs Master, King Bed with ensuite.
Upstairs Master bedroom with ensuite
Twin beds zipped together as a superking
Twin beds - covert to Super-king upon request.
Optional day bed for young children - extra bed makes 9!
Lounge room with balcony access at the top of the spiral stairs
Laundry / Back Kitchen with inside line and access to outside clothes line - Washer and dryer
Expansive balcony overlooking grounds and neighbouring fields.
Organic produce to harvest and enjoy.
Pumpkin Patch 2014
Handcrafted seating area for 20+ !! - awaiting firepit :)
August 2014 - Open Day Ardboula House.
5 minute drive from the village of Tulla
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Notakabuk...
Yucca Valley, California
“Neamh (a piece of Heaven)”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015

Ok , Well First of all It has taken me months to be able to have time and sit down to write this since I arrived home here in California. I planned this trip to visit a dear Cousin In Scotland whose not well. To spend 2 weeks travelling by myself. In the process it worked out that i was able to take my Mother along and her one request was to spend the first week in the ancestral land of her fathers. So,To Ireland we went. From my past visits I've been in love with Co.Clare.
I first saw Arboula House and fell in love with the charm of this place via pictures. We drove in from Dublin and arrived in the wee hours of the morning. The house warm and welcoming. There was a lovely note from Christine on the chalk board welcoming us. We had a bit of bake goods waiting for us that she had generously taken the time to bake for us. The Family stopped by later that morning to welcome us in. Christine and Willie are truly some of the most kind hearted people you'll ever meet.
The O'briens don't barge in like other Owner's, though they are there: whether by phone , in person if you need help with anything ,if you have a question on how something works or even just advice on where to visit or eat at.
The organic Garden is Beautiful. You can feel the love and joy put into restoring this place. I have told everyone I know if you ever feel the need to visit Ireland to visit Tulla and book Ardboula House. My Mom and I had a wonderful peaceful time in the O'Briens lil' bit of heaven. It truly was a treasure to meet Willie and Christine and the children . Thank you So much for doing this, I found the bit of closure and healing I needed fron the car accident and the loss of my dog. truly a piece of heaven. Raymi Ann Kelso

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing, it was wonderful.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Feb 2016
Raymi - so lovely to read your letter. I was thinking of you, and your Mum, recently as we've been working on the garden again after so much rain this winter. A few changes have been made, I must update photos and send them to you - the kids would love some photos of you guys, especially the hot-rods! I hope you had a wonderful visit with your cousin in Scotland and have found a special place for your lucky horseshoe <3. Thank you so much for your beautiful, kind words - I hope this letter finds you well and happy and that 2016 brings restorative health to you all. Thank you - until we meet again x Christine, Willie, Georgia, Tristan & Cassidy - and Reilly the dog ;)
Adventue2...
Perth, Australia
“Ah the serenity”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

A warm welcome from the owner and everything was looking lovely when we arrived. You do need to have your own transport as this let is in the country side.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Aug 2015
A pleasure to host a family gathering from Western Australia and Washington DC, wonderful to see young children enjoying the gardens. Looking forward to meeting this family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing