I got back from here yesterday, and was so sad to leave. Stayed in apartment 3 (of 5, I think?) - really lovely boutique hotel. It's situated on the road from Imerovigli to Oia, there's a bus-stop about a minutes walk from the property, and you can take the coast walk from round the corner to Imerovigli (takes about 10 mins). You don't need to, but I would probably recommend hiring a car for any stay in Santorini.. just for exploring and freedom. The buses are pretty good though, and if you do any trips they can pick you up from your hotel, so it's not necessary. This location: 3 mins drive from Imerovigli, 5-10 mins to Oia or Fira, 15-20 mins to the airport..
Each room has its own private terrace and outdoor dining area.. which is lovely if you're looking for somewhere private to sunbathe in the day or drink wine at night.. The pool area has lots of loungers around.. the place is never too busy, even when it's full.. so you can spend a day relaxing and reading books without disturbance, if you want. My room (which I think was one of the 2 smaller studios), was absolutely perfect. Extremely comfortable kingsize bed, lots of comfy pillows.. big bathroom... lovely decor.. candles and laterns for making it cosy at night.. windows with shutters.. quiet and peaceful.. plenty of space (I went as a solo traveller, but plenty of space for a couple - the other suites are even bigger, some of them have mezzanine levels I think..) free wifi in the room and all over the hotel.. there's a little kitchen area and fridge in the room if you do want to cook..It's run by the lovely Lia and her Mum. They're very welcoming and relaxed. Rooms are cleaned spotlessly every day.. Breakfast (variations of eggs, cake, fruit salad, ham and cheese toasty, coffee, orange juice, bread and jam, yoghurt and honey) is served until 11, you order it from your room phone and you can have it outside in the sun, or in bed!
The view from the property is beautiful, I had a lovely relaxing stay.. I can't think of anything negative to say.. the location is great, and much more peaceful than staying in the centre of imeroglivi or Oia.. so don't be put off. Rooms are brilliant, the management is really friendly, and accommodating.. I'm definitely coming back!
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anthonas Apartments is a newly built complex, situated in the peaceful village of Imerovigli. With stunning views of the Aegean Sea and extraordinary sunrises, this location is the perfect place to experience the beauty of Santorini.Anthonas Apartments are elegantly decorated in a traditional style and fully equipped with entertainment and utilities for all your leisure needs, along with a spacious private balcony.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area.The outdoor swimming pool, private terrace and gardens provide a beautiful outdoor space in which to enjoy the homemade breakfast. As a family run establishment, the owners of the Anthonas make sure that all their guests are warmly welcomed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anthonas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthonas Apartments Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Hotel Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Santorini, Europe - Imerovigli