“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
North Yorks
“Amazing”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

What a fabulous hotel. Nothing was too much trouble and the standards were so incredibly high. Don't hesitate to book here as its a gem of a place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank OscarsManagement
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My husband and stayed at Anastasis for our wedding anniversary. We stayed in a suite on the second floor with our own private balcony and hot tub. The views were magnificent and the staff blew us away with their hospitality and attention to detail. When I first arrived I felt annoyed every time the phone rang, but around day two the staff had conditioned me to look forward to those phone calls! Every time the phone rang, something wonderful happened... delicious food! Tea service! Wine service! All are optional of course and if you prefer to be left alone Despina and her team will respect your wishes. We, on the other hand, were happily spoiled. The team at Anastasis works incredibly hard to make sure you have the best service imaginable. We felt like rock stars!

Another aspect worth emphasizing is the food. Their menu is simple but very reasonably priced and very delicious! We didn't leave our fabulous balcony for dinner because the room service menu more than met our needs. We highly recommend this property and we will DEFINITELY return!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IndyGato
Sedbergh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I don't really know where to start! my fiance and I got married on the 6th June in La Maltese hotel (another great hotel) but stayed here for 3 nights in a suite with a private Jacuzzi for our honeymoon. I have never written a review but had to for the Anastasis as I cant describe how spectacular this place is. The hotel is beautiful itself but the 10 * customer service is what makes this hotel the 2nd best hotel in the world. Nothing was too much for them they wanted to do everything for you any request you asked they did but more. On my actual wedding day my fiance went to the other side of the island and I asked reception whether my mum, cousins and friend could come over to use the room all day (pamper day in mind) thinking they might be a bit funny other non residents coming and using the facilities etc but they could not have been more willing and welcome to the idea! they gave us another room (free) to get ready so it wouldnt be as cramped (not like the room is big enough) they set up the Jacuzzi for us they provided welcome drinks and more champagne glasses. One of the reception girls (ive forgotten her name!!) helped me get my veil in as no one could clip it in! The hotel gave us a rent a car to use the day after the wedding - a wedding present from the hotel!! they even made us a wedding card, beautiful bunch of flowers and left a lovely bottle of champagne on ice for us all after the wedding. I would be here all day listing the little things they did to make you feel like your apart of their family. So many personal touches that are simply priceless. I really do suggest that anyone working in the hospitality sector especially those that own or manage please come and stay here..this is what you call WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. We will be coming back here not just for the stunning hotel but more so for the awesome staff.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank AmyBrunton27
Christchurch, New Zealand

wow were to start!

Me and my partner booked a week in May after Despina and her team managed to fit us in.
We could only have a standard room but it was perfect!

I could go on forever about this place but do not want to give too much away!. It is immaculate, very peaceful, romantic, with the most breath-taking view in Santorini. The staff are very friendly and provide 5 star service ensuring your stay is comfortable and relaxing as possible . Despina and her team make you feel like family - It was so hard to leave.

I have travelled all over the world and have never been treated so well as I have in Anastastis - I am already planning my next trip - I can't wait!

Room Tip: Try the homemade wine despina's husband makes its delicious