“Just Perfect”

Ranked #4 of 48 Hotels in Imerovigli
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

We stayed here to celebrate joint 40th birthdays for myself and my husband and so booked the honeymoon jacuzzi suite. We had the most amazing holiday there and have every intention of returning. The view out to sea and the sunsets were simply stunning. The suite was huge, the staff very friendly and extremely helpful. I cannot recommend Astra Suites enough!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank chambers71
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pacifica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

My wife and I had the most wonderful time at Astra Santorini. Everyone in the staff went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. No complaints just gratitude and acknowledgement of a great stay. Great service, delicious food, beautiful place, stunning view.

2 Thank Fernando C
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Incredibly friendly staff. Went out of their way constantly to make sure my wife and I were having a great stay and an excellent trip. I have never had a hotel experience as good as this one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without reservations at all. no negatives whatsoever.

3 Thank jddilley
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Fantastic (and large) room (we had the 'cheapest' room type - very definitely worth every penny), an unreal location on the cliffs with a phenomenal view, and unexpected extras (birthday cake for my wife and easter treats for both of us!). But the Jewel in the crown for Astra Suites has to be the staff. My wife and widely travelled and rarely do you come across hotel staff who are as friendly and helpful as the staff at Astra. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had 109 - which we thought was great!
3 Thank WarrenSharp
Orpington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from a "chill out " time in santorini. After careful search we decided on Astra suites. Our expectation was surpassed by miles.The service was beyond words. I had lost my iPad at the Airport in Greece while passing through security, and it had been located. I only mentioned it on our arrival and the staff ensured it got to me within 48 hours delivered to my room!. They arranged courier pick up and delivery keeping me informed all the way and even paid for it on delivery! It was like home away from home. Location is excellent, With views of the caldera and the amazing sunset. The food was delicious. Room service was efficient. They took time to show my husband around various rooms allowing him to take pictures as an architect. They suggested places to visit and eat every day. I could now understand why they come so highly recommended. Thanks to George, Helen and all for the personal touch and a memorable stay. Toun. Kent U.K

2 Thank Toun L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
0.6 km away
Katikies Hotel
Katikies Hotel
#8 of 54 in Oia
0.4 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Been to Astra Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK