“Every bit worth it”
Review of Astra Suites

Astra Suites
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I just returned from a "chill out " time in santorini. After careful search we decided on Astra suites. Our expectation was surpassed by miles.The service was beyond words. I had lost my iPad at the Airport in Greece while passing through security, and it had been located. I only mentioned it on our arrival and the staff ensured it got to me within 48 hours delivered to my room!. They arranged courier pick up and delivery keeping me informed all the way and even paid for it on delivery! It was like home away from home. Location is excellent, With views of the caldera and the amazing sunset. The food was delicious. Room service was efficient. They took time to show my husband around various rooms allowing him to take pictures as an architect. They suggested places to visit and eat every day. I could now understand why they come so highly recommended. Thanks to George, Helen and all for the personal touch and a memorable stay. Toun. Kent U.K

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Toun L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I have been fortunate to travel to many beautiful places all over the world, but our experience at the Astra Suites in Santorini is at the top of the list. The hotel manager George, along with Helen, Helen and Valentina and the entire staff provided us with the most memorable vacation. The hotel is nestled along the cliffs of Santorini providing a breath taking view of the ocean, town and magnificent sunsets. Large emaculate suites, private jacuzzi's, room service breakfast on our private balcony, afternoon bottle of wine and appetizers while watching the sunset in the plush bathrobes add to the luxury and elegance of this magnificent hotel. From the moment you arrive everything about this place will take your breath away. We certainly hope to return again in the future.

Room Tip: Upgraded rooms if requested seem to be available at no additional cost if they are not full
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Panda6198
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Wonderful place to stay on Santirini. Located on the edge of the caldera. Oia in sight to the west. Amazing sunsets from your own personal terrace or the infinity pool. A great escape!

Room Tip: All rooms and adjoining terraces face the caldera and a near the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank JamesSmeader
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My family and I stayed at the Astra Suites around Easter break this year. It was absolutely lovely and the staff were all wonderful. When we arrived the staff kindly informed us that we were upgraded to a larger suite, a very nice surprise after a long journey. The breakfast served in your room/balcony was plentiful and delicious. The view is amazing and the staff were very friendly and helpful with tips on where to go and what to see. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Santorini!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Our stay at Astra was simply incredible with a lot of delightful moments.
Astra suite is a very peaceful place, exactly what we were looking for our honeymoon!.
George and all the staff made these days just perfect.
From the car renting to our flight ticket back to Athena, everything was so easy, and always with a smile, I have to say I was impressed by the sense of service of Astra.
No need to say much more,
It was perfect and we recommend it a thousand times to everyone!
Can't exist a better place to enjoy the sunset!
Go! you won't regret, For sure one of the really best choice in Santorini!
Cheers!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NicoBM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
0.4 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
2.6 km away
0.0 km away
Kapari Natural Resort
Kapari Natural Resort
#10 of 50 in Imerovigli

Been to Astra Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK