“Funny Greek server”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

TripAdvisor brought us to this tavern few minutes walk from our place. Reviews are legit. Great food. Nice location. Reasonable price. Good serving size. My husband ordered pork souvlaki which was amazingly juicy and tender. I had chicken kempap ( sausage), a lot better than what I had before. Their sweet red wine was excellent. The guy keeps giving lessons in Greek words and praises you “bravo” when you get it. He does it in a funny way. It was a nice dinner. A definite must try.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy place ! Really delicious food! Great beer Mythos . U should try if I go to Greece. Just perfect. And prices are nice ! Thanks ! Regards ! We will come back for sure ❤️

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

From the looks of it, one might scratch their head and say hmmm??? Should we?? And the answer to that is YES!!! Was the best meal I had while in Greece. The owner is a one man show with his wife doing all the cooking. Do not expect quick service, everything is made to order and is absolutely yummy. It is fresh authentic and a reasonably priced meal. I highly recommend it to anyone while in Santorini.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Authentic Greek cuisine at a reasonable price. Best “kembap” in Santorini. 10/10 would recommend. Although the owner Theodoros could probably use some help serving when the restaurant is full of patrons, we understand his wife cooks all the dishes herself. Also, I believe he’s also a potter and painter- his pieces are on display in the restaurant- true folk art.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Very good local food. Quick service! You get a lesson in Greek as well with your dinner so brush up! Recommend.