All reviews staff were so friendly lovely hotel sea view supermarket kettle pool balcony village
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Just returned from a holiday in Agia Galini. What a lovely hotel with a lift to all levels . Large balcony with a fridge, kettle and cooking facilities but we never used the cooking . All the staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Beach towels were available & hairdryer if needed. Lovely breakfast of cheese & meat, lots of bread, jam, olive paste, tea & coffee . Other breakfasts were also available at a charge . Great swimming pool with shallow part for children . Supermarket on doorstep & beach with cafe bars for breakfasts & lunch . Air conditioning was not as cool as we would like .

Room Tip: All rooms have sea view and large balconies.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Huge airy and light room with a massive balcony. Friendly service and a nice cafe bar. Great position for everything in the village. We really liked it here and would like to come back. Spotlessly clean and with great views. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I spent 1 night in a studio with sea view at the Sky Beach Hotel in early May, where I was greeted warmly. The room was large and would, I think, have made for a comfortable place for those seeking an apartment-style stay, as it held a small kitchenette, table and chairs, etc. Breakfast was not included in my room rate, so I ordered an omelet, juice, coffee, and bread – delicious! I believe the additional charge was about 11 or 12 euro.

I enjoyed the balcony, even if it was a bit further from the water than I had somehow imagined. I must admit, however, that the view was not as pleasant as I would have hoped – and that, of course, is not the fault of the hotel!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We really liked staying here and added two days to our visit to Agia Galini we were so pleased with the room and the view and the location. The room and balcony were surprisingly spacious with a basic kitchen and utensils. The view of the sea was 180 degrees. A clean modern building with a lift. Parking was easy at the top of the road into town since the hotel is built into the hillside and follows its slope down almost to sea level. We were able to get in at the fifth floor with our luggage and take the lift down to our floor. One time the lift did not work but it was fixed promptly when we notified staff.

The hotel location was a short walk from the beach and an 8 minute pleasant stroll from the town center. Getting up to the lobby and the elevator from the lower street entrance was 34 steps. I went swimming in the big clean pool and it was chilly.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 494billg
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Came here for nieces wedding in July , this hotel is amazing, family run and very friendly staff, the rooms are really nice with amazing views of the coastline, it has a beautiful swimming pool. The village of Agia Galini is just down the hill with good restaurants and a few good bars, this is a beautiful place to stay and I have already booked for next year.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family