We have just returned from a wonderful week at the Nymphes Apartments and loved every moment.
Please do not be put off by the unmade road and the steep assent to the car park, the views and location are worth it. A hire car is essential as the apartments are away from the main village and it is good to see more of the island.
The apartment had everything we needed, was kept very clean and was extremely comfortable. We enjoyed our lovely balcony, with amazing views of the coast line.
Pepy is very helpful and welcoming, we would certainly recommend this little haven in Crete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 5000m2 area of natural beauty, 20km. from Heraklion, upon the hill, lies the complex of 10 luxury family apartments, all facing the Sea, with swimming pool, Internet and Wi-Fi free, AC, fully equipped kitchen, bathrobes, slippers, swimming pool towels, satellite TV, sport channels, direct dial phone, safe deposit box. Fresh fruits and a bottle of Cretan wine, bottled water, bath supplies and flowers upon arrival, CD and DVD, PC, FAX, printer upon request free ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Nymphes Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Agia Pelagia, Crete