First reaction when I reached the Appartment : "This must be paradise!" The owner is such a nice lady, sweet grapes hanging above our heads were there for us to eat, the view was absolutely breathtaking. Spotless appartment, spacious, comfortable beds large private terrace overlooking the town below and the Aegean sea. Nice pool (water a bit chilly in October), I could go on and on. We loved everything about it!
Only negative was the internet was on and off but the owner would get it fixed right away if you let her know. Also, the steep, NARROW and twisty road to get there was scary. There is no fence what so ever to protect you from falling off the cliff. Luckily we did not meet any other car
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 5000m2 area of natural beauty, 20km. from Heraklion, upon the hill, lies the complex of 10 luxury family apartments, all facing the Sea, with swimming pool, Internet and Wi-Fi free, AC, fully equipped kitchen, bathrobes, slippers, swimming pool towels, satellite TV, sport channels, direct dial phone, safe deposit box. Fresh fruits and a bottle of Cretan wine, bottled water, bath supplies and flowers upon arrival, CD and DVD, PC, FAX, printer upon request free ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Nymphes Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Agia Pelagia, Crete