I am in love with this place. Honestly, one of the biggest regrets of my trip to Crete was that we couldn't stay here longer, because two nights was definitely not enough.
The reservation process happened entirely by e-mail and was so efficient and professional. When we finally arrived, my jaw dropped -- stunning view, pristine apartments, fantastic amenities (including a library).
We were there in May, so it was too chilly to swim or even enjoy the balcony to its fullest. Since Nymphes sits atop a mountain, the wind is quite strong up there, so keep that in mind if you go during low-season. Also, it's a bit removed from the town, which sits along the water down below, so you'll need a car to come and go.
Though breakfast isn't served at Nymphes, we found a small grocery store in town and were able to self-cater quite conveniently.
I wish I could return to Nymphes in warmer weather and stay a lot longer. It was a little piece of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 5000m2 area of natural beauty, 20km. from Heraklion, upon the hill, lies the complex of 10 luxury family apartments, all facing the Sea, with swimming pool, Internet and Wi-Fi free, AC, fully equipped kitchen, bathrobes, slippers, swimming pool towels, satellite TV, sport channels, direct dial phone, safe deposit box. Fresh fruits and a bottle of Cretan wine, bottled water, bath supplies and flowers upon arrival, CD and DVD, PC, FAX, printer upon request free ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Nymphes Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments Agia Pelagia, Crete