“Truly great wings”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Hard to believe that I've eaten such great wings in Germany and not the US. They offer many varieties of flavors and degrees of spice. Everyone in our group was satisfied with their choice. I'll go back too.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

If you are craving wings, this is the spot to grab them. The creativity of the flavors is like nothing I have seen on any wings menu. Who ever thought to do PB&J wings is either crazy or genius and I plan to try them next visit. Try some adventurous styles or stick with the classics. Chuck Norris has become one of my all time favorites. Personally I could just eat wings and be happy, but the order came with delicious fries and the menu is stacked with great looking accompaniments to get your bar food fix. Love to grab them to go and pull up a game to watch. The downstairs area has a really fun cellar look that would make a great spot for a party.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Okay, so the wings here are good. The sauces are awesome and unique. For what you pay for, you get a lot for your money and that's about it for the positive. Unfortunately this place is known for its poor/bad service and I didn't want to believe the reviews but everyone is right. This place should be packed just about every other night of the week but because it's understaffed and the people that do staff it don't have high standards in customer service is lacking.

In my experience I went on a Wednesday night with a friend. After reading some reviews online and finding their Facebook page I called to make a reservation and no answer. I was able to make one through Facebook which was interesting to me. How can you answer Facebook but not the phone? When we arrived we noticed that there were several empty tables with completed meals still on them. So no one was bussing the tables. We stood by the doorway waiting for someone to greet us but nobody came. We made our way to bar to find our waiter/bartender talking with the chef/waiter/manager (I think) and some guests. I wasn't getting good vibes from the sloppiness of the main dining room and the lack of attention to new customers.

Once the bartender asked me if I was the reservation I said yes and then the Chef told us to find a seat wherever we liked, the only problem is that he hadn't cleared the tables yet. Then he informed us that there was a bottom floor also. We checked it out and we decided to sit in the main dining room.

Once he cleaned off a table he explained the origins of the place and how many they have in the area. After that I asked about the specials and he informed me that Wednesday nights they offer 5 extra free wings for every 10 that you buy. That wasn't stated in their advertisements but I didn't mind since I was going to buy 10 anyway. After looking at the menu and the long list of sauces, he offered some samples. We tried the "Spong Bob" and the "Chuck Norris," both were sweet and spicy and had plenty of flavor. So once we were ready to order the Chef went away and the bartender came to take our order. This is where the service for the night got bad and went crashing down.

The Bartender asked us what we wanted I informed him that I wanted to 10 wings and that I wanted to split the sauces. He then said that you can't do that when the chef stated that you can. The bartender slightly fought with me about it then gave in and said he would do it, I then reminded him about the extra 5 wings because I saw him write me down for just 10 wings split by 5. The bartender apprentantly didn't know about the special or didn't want to give it to me because he put up a fight about that too, but I stood my ground and he rewrote his math on the paper. My friend made his order the same way and we were pretty much good to go, but then I had a side of ranch.

The food came out in a decent amount of time and to my surprise the wings came with fries and side of some cream cheese. I didn't care for it but it was part of the plater. So for 9 euro you get about 15 wings with fries, not a bad deal at all even if you have to pay an extra euro for Ranch or Blue Cheese. But the bartender didn't bring my ranch. To make a long story short I asked the bartender twice within 35 minutes for my Ranch and he never gave it to me. The chef was walking in and out of the restaurant then decided to ask us how we were doing, i was so frustrated about the stupid Ranch all I could say is "I'm still waiting on some Ranch Man!" The chef immediately said that he would get it and within 30 seconds i had my ranch but it was basically too late because I was already full. LOL.

So to finish this long review, the poor service and lack of knowledge from the bartender/waiter along with the dirty tables and crazy inappropriate youtube videos playing on the TV's make this place a two star. What I did notice is that there were lots of people picking up orders to go. Plenty of reviews have stated that their delivery can take up to two hours and arrive soggy. So the best advice I can give is do what the locals do, order takeout from online or by phone and pick up your wings in person. You'll be happy you did and you'll have plenty of ranch at home. :)

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Wings were good. But they would’ve been great if they were hot when I got them. I went on a night where there was only 2 other tables with maybe 4 people at each and I didn’t get my wings for like 2 hours. By the time I got them, the fries and wings were COLD.
What also bothered me was that they have a million flavors on the menu but half of them were just random names like Chuck Norris, Marilyn Monroe, and Spongebob and they didn’t write what kind of flavors they were. So if you wanted to venture out and try one of their cool flavors you would have to sit there and ask the waiter what every single one consisted of. I think I asked about the Marilyn Monroe and they said it was chocolate covered strawberry flavored wings. I didn’t want to spend 10 mins asking about each oddly named flavor so I just went with sweet chili.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I dont underatand how these guys call themselves a business. When you ask for delivery it takes at least 2 hours. Ive been trying to reach them by phone and facebook for an hour now with no success. This place has been on a steady decline when it comes to food quality and service for about 2 years. I can only hope that they will give up and make room for a new resteraunt that understands how to operate a business.