“Lovely location and great food ”
Review of I Fratelli

I Fratelli
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Corte
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: French
Description: Traditional Corsican restaurant located at the foot of the citadel, in the most panoramic view of Corte. Shady and quiet of the fact that the cars can park in the car park of the citadel, located 200m from the restaurant.
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We saw the menu on the board outside on our way up to the Belvedere and decided to go back for lunch. It was a great decision. We had the plat du jour which was pretty good value for money for 3 courses and they were all delicious. Service was good too and location was lovely.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Beautiful, peaceful location and great food made for the perfect evening dinner. The salads were excellent as was the fresh fruit salad dessert. Just perfect!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My wife, 17 year old daughter and I stumbled upon this restaurant while en route to the Belvedere Point Panoramique (which I recommend, especially toward the end of the day when the light improves with the setting sun). You actually have to walk through the restaurant to get to the scenic viewpoint. We were getting a bit hungry as we climbed the stairs to the panoramique - and, talked about eating in I Fratelli - but, decided it looked a tad 'too touristy.' After hanging at the viewpoint for awhile (and taking millions of photos), we were even hungrier and as we passed through decided to give it a shot. Eating outside in such a scenic spot was just too inviting. Well, the evening temperatures were perfect for outside dining, service was great, and our meals and desserts were delicious - so, overall, I Fratelli was a big hit. All the tables around us were enjoying their meals. The whole restaurant was in a happy place. I recommend I Fratelli for a pleasant and very satisfying meal - especially on a summer night.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Bede-Are
Reviewed 19 October 2016

very nice Restaurant, wonderful garden, very good meals and friendly staff! We have been dining there for 3 times in a week.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Although very busy, the service was excellent and the food was very delicious. Fixed price menu is excellent value and the house wine is perfectly acceptable.

Date of visit: September 2016