“Surfs up!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Uvita 360

Uvita 360
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Uvita 360 provides different tours like Kayaking, Stand up paddling, Surf lessons & Snorkeling. Uvita 360 unlike any others. For the best ocean adventures visit Uvita 360 and learn THE REAL COSTA RICAN EXPERIENCE with the pioner ocean adventures since 2004. PURA VIDA!
New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Surfs up!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

I had tried surfing in the past, having grown up on the beach but for some reason could never stand up. After some instruction, and a lot of patience Tito had me standing and riding waves not even an hour into pour session. He was very patient, spoke great English and had the laid back air of surfer cool. He also takes great pics of your day in the surf and are complimentary . Cant wait to get back for more lessons! Pura Vida!!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank ClarkNY
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun and such nice people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

Tito and Diego were awesome. They were kind enough to drive to Domnical for a pick up and then drive back down to the beach. It was New Year's Day and somewhat crowded at the beach, but we had more than enough room to work. They brought chairs, an umbrella, water, snacks, rash guards, boards, wax, and a really, really, really kind attitude. If I wasn't so tired, I would have gone for a second day in a row.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank BSorrells
Boston, Massachusetts
“A great activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

My fiance and I had a great time getting a private lesson fron Tito. He took some great photos of us (which he sent to us the same day!) and gave us more time on the boards than our 2 hour lesson (we were in the water for longer just trying to hone the new skills we had aquired). It was a wonderful time and we'll always remember it!

Visited December 2011
Cheyenne, Wyoming
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2011

Uvita (Tito's) surf camp was awesome!! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to take a surf lesson, whether you're a beginner or not. My eight year old son and 22 year old daughter took lessons and enjoyed every minute. Tito and Alex were professional, patient and made the experience fun. The price was excellent and included snacks and lots of great photos. They took a ton of photos for us with a high end camera and then sent them to us immediately via email. We hope to visit Uvita again, and will be back to take more lessons from Uvita Surf Camp!!

Visited December 2011
Quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best part of my trip to Costa Rica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

I was in Costa Rica for 3 weeks going thru San Jose, Puerto Veillo, Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio and finally Uvita. Uvita and the surf lesson given by Tito at Uvita Surf School was the best part of my trip. Tito and his team are very profesisonnal. On the first lesson I was up on the board. The beach is also perfect for surfing, all sand, no rocks, warm water. Not many people were at the beach. It seams we had the beach for ourself. Also photos were taken during the lessons and given to us. I think this is included with the lessons. I love he picture so I can show my friends how much fun I had.
I want to go back again to Uvita for the surf lesson. Next time I will stay there longer; at least one week or 2 if I can.
I booked the surf lessons thru the Uvita surf school web site and also asked about accomodation. I was recommended a nice place, perfect for me and my budget at a walking distance from the surf school. Tito even made the hotel reservation for me which I appreciated since I don't speak much spanish.

Visited October 2011