Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews infinity pool ocean view villa costa rica our honeymoon welcome drink couples massage unpaved road pura vida boutique hotel every meal zip lining heaven on earth rainy season waterfall jungle bryan privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022

This private resort was our favorite part of the trip for my husband and I! It’s super private and adult only which is a plus when you want to get away. Breakfast is included and it was so good and many options! Dinner was amazing too. The bartender Luis really made us feel special and is the best bartender we have ever came across. Very knowledgeable about mixology and made very good drinks. I was sad when we left because I felt like we were leaving behind family! All of the staff is so welcoming and amazing and really makes you feel special when visiting. The waterfalls on site are beautiful if you want to venture out for the day and are perfect for a private little adventure. the spa was great. We went for our anniversary and they had the room decorated so cute for us. No TVs in the room so you really get to bond and relax with your partner from the outside distractions. Definitely recommend this place and can’t wait to go back!!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaac Quiros Mora, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Oxygen Jungle Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2022

Thanks for choosing us for your stay. We all hope to see you soon again.

Team Oxygen

Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

I went with my Daughter for a special Birthday Trip to
Oxygen Jungle Villas. It is a very special property with the most elegant, private individual Villas. The Staff were lovely. The Jungle Spa is so unique, make sure you have a treatment while there. We were there for 2 nights and wished we had stayed longer. BTW, a 4 x 4 is a must to get up the mountain. I can’t wait to return.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bonlou30

Thanks for your stay and for sharing your experience. You are always welcome here.

Until next time.

Reviewed 11 October 2022 via mobile

Views are amazing, food is delicious, drinks are on point, and the service is impeccable. It’s about 20/30 min to Dominical, and a perfect oasis with a water fall hike on site. Every part of the trip was made special, we are already planning on coming back!

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank rubyf945
Isaac Quiros Mora, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Oxygen Jungle Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

Thanks for staying with us. We will be more than happy to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

I loved my 3 day stay at Oxygen in the middle of my 3 week Costa Rica trip so much, that I decided to come back for 4 days at the end of my trip. The staff are super friendly, the food is really good and the location is amazing. Make sure you have a 4WD to get up the hill. It really felt like a home away from home after a couple of days.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Isaac Quiros Mora, Guest Services / Front Office at Oxygen Jungle Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2022

Thanks for staying with us. We all hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

My boyfriend and I vacationed here for a week and it was the best experience ever! From the booking, to the staff, and the food. The experience really was top tier! Henry and Bryan made booking very pleasant, they were quick to respond and answered any questions I had. When we arrived they set up an itinerary for us with all of the excursions we were interested in. The whole staff is amazing! Everyone is so sweet. The drinks are amazing, Tatiana and Leydy are the best!! The food is fresh. The massages were so relaxing. Literally the most amazing experience. Will definitely be back! Thank y’all so much.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaac Quiros Mora, Guest Services / Front Office at Oxygen Jungle Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Thank you for your stay. We hope to see you once again here at Oxygen.

Until next time.