“Pleasent stay”

Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Mumbai, India
“Pleasent stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

A beautiful property with all the aminities one can think of. We had gone there with 2 nights. Even though the property is very beautiful, but still have to work on their service. The staff i felt was a little inexperienced. I had a A.C trouble and there had changed my room with little discussion but the new room other new trobles, which ithink could have been avoided with proper checks of room. In terms of food, the breakfast was the best meal i can say.
Also the hotel was completelt booked during my stay which i guess caused a slower resposiveness.
Overall worth a visit. Few things here and there can worked around and adjusted too. I got a discounted rate and hence happy.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

It was pleasure talking to you a while back..

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and your concerns on inexperienced staff and AC is being looked into.
At Evershine-Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.
Warm Regards,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (397)
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 29 April 2012

a very pleasant experience., hotel is excellent for stay., The Service is excellent n d staff very cooperative, staff is very courteous, extraordinarily friendly and helpful… b/f buffet has lot of choices, food was awesome n hygienic enough …, I believe if anybody looking for hotel at mahabaleshwar then Keys hotel is the only one of the best option

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

It was pleasure talking to you a while back..

Ellicott city
Reviewed 28 April 2012

The ambiance and the facility is very good. Service is poor. Inexperienced staff, room air conditioning was inoperable, general responsiveness of the staff was wanting. Our room was facing the pool area where the ring ceremony was scheduled and the party and noise continued until late at night, request to change room was denied. Next day swimming was impossible because the pool had empty plastic bottles, and debris from the party. Very disappointed for the price charged and experience. Instaed staying for two days we decided to check out next day.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool could be good only if there is no wedding or other functions are scheduled
4 Thank Dilip P
Dear Guest,
I am extremely disturbed and anguished on learning about your experience at Evershine-A Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar.
We have already conducted a point wise investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.
We have always believed in running an extra mile for our guests. In that context your feedback on inexperienced staff, room air conditioning and swimming pool is a matter for serious concern for us. While once again regretting on behalf of all at Keys Evershine for the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.
I am sure you will give us one more opportunity whenever you are back in India wherein my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate corrective actions and re-establish our credibility with you.
Please allow me to have your cell number so that I can personally connect with you to find more and offer my regrets.
Mumbai
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I went to Mahabaleshwar in April with my family and stayed at the Keys Resort. The facilities are very good and the rooms well laid out. I must say the service and housekeeping is quite prompt.

The hotel is located 5 minutes walking distance from the market which is definitely a positive. However, the following issues need to be noted in case you are booking this hotel:

(1) the view from the rooms is pretty non-existent
(2) the swimming pool is not maintained and pretty much unusable
(3) the food served is good but does not provide any local delicacies

Mumbai
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We were at this hotel for four nights. Mahabaleshwar is awesome. But evershine keys resort is not.
Following were the issues faced by us in the hotel:
1. Had to carry luggage ourselves to the room. Hotel personnel did not show even courtesy to offer help.
2. Room key was not working for two days. It started working only after firing manager at reception
3. There is no bathtub in the deluxe room. I mean WTF...in 4 star hotel, at least bath tub is expected...also, dental kit, shaving kits were not available in the room...had to request by calling reception
4. Room AC stopped working automatically in the night...had to restart it...imagine, you wake up at 3'o clock since its hot in the room and then you find out that your ac is switched off...you have to get up to start it...crap...ac at my home is better than that...

Few good things...Food is very good, garden and swimming pool are well maintained...although few places in the hotel garden were very dirty...

Few things of the above were corrected after giving a harsh feedback...but that does not matter...because our experience was ruined...

So in summary...No value for money and definitely not a four star hotel...

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dhiraj P
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Guest,
We have always believed in running an extra mile for our guests. In that context your feedback of unhelpfulness front office staff is a serious concern for us. The AC was also not functional for some time in the night and I express my deepest apologies for this technical glitch. We sincerely believe that your concerns are legitimate and genuine. Further, we are questioning concerned associates and will take appropriate action.