“Excellent place...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Evershine Keys Prima Resort
Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
“Excellent place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

“. . . . . a dramatic blend of classical service, charm and elegance.”

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mahabaleshwar.

At Evershine-Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency and we are thankful for your word of praise for the entire team.
Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed guest expectations.

Warm Regards,
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

we got a best room in hotel which had moutain view 7 a balcony. Hotel ambiance is fantastic & Room are well kept. Its very easy to reach frm market area. One can even walkdown to market area in 10mins. Close to hotel their is a sunset point. We hired a cycle and ride to sunset ponit which at 15 - 20 mins. Hotel food is good. But service is very slow. Gym in hotel is very new so they didn't have instructor & nor the machines were well kept. Their are beautiful flowers around swimming pool. Lots of photos to click at the hotel.

Room Tip: facing swimming pool side & mountain view
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this review, 8 March 2012

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and your concerns on room gymnasium facilities and instructor is seriously been considered by the management team.

At Evershine-Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I can't let another day go by without Thanking the staff sincerely for the prompt and attentive service received during my stay at The Evershine Key resort staff at Mahabaleshwar i had traveled on the occasion of my 1st wedding anniversary in Feb 2012.

The Location and the staff are extremely welcoming, friendly, and accommodating.

My reservation was made through your manager Ms. Bindiya Pandit from the Head office and after conversing with her I never looked for any other options.

Upon check-in the front desk employee, Mr. Prashanth immediately asked how was the journey and if I needed help with anything to let him know. He was very kind and helpful !!

As I was offered a Forest view room, the room was clean and spacious, A lovely balcony with Table and chair's to enjoy the evening tea..Though only the Tv remote never had a switch off option...

The restaurant manager Mr. Sandeep Singh helped us in every possible aspect to make us feel that we have the best meals during our stay also Even during the infamous race weekend when the hotel was packed, I received the same level of customer service as I have come to expect. Not to forget the service attendant Mr. Abhijit Shinde at the Poolside Pizzeria took it all in stride and never treated our special Candle Light dinner with anything less than the utmost professionalism.

And never the less a huge Thanks to the General manager Mr. Manoj Verma who made sure I had everything I needed and provided a beautiful and extraordinary experience.

Service like this is rare in business these days, and I not want my appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for going to such great lengths to make sure I was having the best time during my stay..

Room Tip: Forest View room but the corner ones have a better view !!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Neeraj D

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

We are ecstatic and full of gratitude to learn that you have rated Keys Evershine so highly and this motivates the entire team here to work even more harder and chip in a that little bit extra to exceed our guest’s expectations
A link for online “Guest Feedback Survey” has also been sent to you on your e-mail id. The unit will appreciate if you can take your valuable time out to fill up this survey form which will help us to improve ourselves and exceed guest expectations.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is a relatively new hotel and probably the best hotel in Mahabaleshwar in terms of luxary and comfort. The location is very convinient since it is close to the market and still far enough to stay away from the crowd. The pool and play area are spacious and excellent. I would rate it a bit expensive for what it offers but is the best choice for someone who is OK with the prize.

Likes:

(*) Excellent property. The pool area and childrens play area is very well maintained.There is still some work going around and the indoor recreation area and gym is still not fully operational.
(*) Good courteous staff. The house keeping, reception as well as the restaurant staff were very nice. They were always ready and helpful specially since we had kids with us.

(*) Good location. It is very close to the market and main road.

(*) They have a nice bar next to the restaurant if you want to unwind in the evenings.

Dislikes:

(*) I echo with some other reviews which say that the pool should be temparature controlled. This should be offered considering the room charges and more so because it is not indoors. Although we would love to, we couldnt use it since it was very cold (visited during Dec). I assume this would be unusable for a good 4-5 months of the year during monsoon and winter.

(*) Food was very good but I would rate is as overprized.

(*) None of the rooms on the ground floor have king size beds. They have 2 single seperate beds. I thought this was pathetic since families cannot use it. I would have loved to check in into the ground floor room since the play area is easily accesible from the ground floor. This was inconvinient for me since my 2 year old daughter had to stay restricted in the room until I could accompany her to the play area. This is definately not well thought by the management.

Overall it was a very good stay and we enjoyed throughly. I looks forward to come back again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Off_Road_Lover

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and your concerns on temperature controlled swimming pool / twin bedded rooms on ground floor is seriously been considered by management team here.

We are gratified to know that you will like to visit us again and recommend the resort to others. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards
mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

i had been to this resort in jan2012, beautifully made on rajasthan sandstone, very elegant n good food......feel of 5star. staff is courteous n nice.....great location n relaxing place for family n alll

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank drjigar
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine Keys Prima Resort, responded to this review, 15 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and your concerns on heated pool, menu pricing, twin bedded rooms has been noted and will be looked into . I also wish to take this opportunity to inform you that we are in process of adding more dining facilities in the hotel.