I had one day stay at MTDC Mahabaleshwar reosrt , on 22nd June 2012. I can say it as pleasant stay.
The things which i like :
1. My stay was in Economy room. It was worth for Rs. 600/-. The room was quite spacious and clean with TV, Gyser in working conditions.
2.The room has one Veranda , one bedroom and spcaious attached bathroom.
3.The campus of MTDC Resort is marvelous, specially in monsoon.
4.Staff Service was good.
1.Food Restaurant is costly with quite 'Ok' quality food.
2. At restaurant, card payment is not acceptable.
3.There are not windows for Room.
4.If you are planning to go there in monsoon then be ready for the noise of rain and monkeys on roof as the roof is of tin, even for all other higher standard rooms.
5.It's not walkable from bus stand and for taxi you will have to pay Rs.50/-
6. Veranda passage is not closed enough to prevent the mosquitoes and insects to come in.
7. Check in time 10.30AM and check out time is 9 AM on next day.
Overall, would like to visit again for not more than 2 days
- Also Known As:
- Mtdc Holiday Resort Mahabaleshwar Hotel Mahabaleshwar